Fellow White People...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

You saw that show too?
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

^ nah, but we learned that shit in freshman orientation...our professor was a psychologist that was an instructor part time at my school...and he was big on shit like that
    test
  3. Sage

Sage Active Member

Yeah! Since WHITE people are the only ones capable of NOT having rhythm!

Contrary to what most ignorant cocksuckers seem to think, all of the races in this country have SOME below average, SOME mediocre, and SOME above average citizens... in every aspect of human existance, including music.

So the color of your skin determines your ability to interpret musical patterns at a constant tempo?

I guess people are still laughing at the jokes about Whites being physically lamer than every other race. Try making a joke about blacks not being able to do something as well as white people, or any minority for that matter, and see how many fuckin laughs you get. You'll probably get boo'd off of the fucking stage.

It's cool for black dudes to wear FUBU shirts! Promoting black power is a positive thing! ....Now try wearing a "White Power" T-Shirt. See how long it takes you to get jumped.

For some reason since white people have been "Better Off" in this country than minorities for the last few centuries, it's the popular thing to break them down, while being extra sensititive to everyone elses feelings, being careful to not be a "Racist!!!!".

Why the fuck is it never racism when someone is talking about white people like this? You see one fuckin imbecil bobbing his head offbeat and it suddenly reinforces all of your stereotypes about whites not being able to dance?

Well hey, I see black people on the street downtown, smoking crack, begging for money, and robbing motherfuckers. The difference is, I'm not fucking moronic enough to submit to the idea that the behavior of those individuals is true for ALL black people, or even black people in general.
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I'm thinkin the same thing right now too....

Pz
    test
  5. urban_tactics

dont try to sit there and act like there aint an overwelming majority of white folks that just cant dance

just like theres an overwelming majority that cant jump

just like theres an overwelming majority that will never win the 100 meter dash OR the long or triple jump

just STOP trying to debate generalizations with out of this world exceptions

theres always a fuckin exception

even the justice systems have exceptions

who gives a FUCK

its safe to generalize that white ppl cant dance.......DEAL WITH IT....theres 5 billion other white ppl that are dealin with it just fine....lol...join in with them homey, its gonna be aiight......

racism my ass....
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

sage makes all white people look stupid.

good job!
    test
  7. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

lol i cant dance for shit but get the club crowded enough and enough alcohol and watch the club sway together lol
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

True urban. you are correct. mroe black people have mreo rhthm then white people BUT..

that doesnt mean ALL white people cant dance.. u and i both know damn well there are some white boys out there that can get there groove on.. not just white boys..but white girls too..

they might have to take a million dances lessons.. but yea... lol...

There alot of people in this world.. not every whtie dude follows another mans path..

same goes for black people... that are jsut as worse of dancers then the next whtie men who cant dance.. or cant jump.. or cant play basketbal.. etc...

i
    test
  9. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Hmmm, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're white.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

when did i say all white ppl couldnt dance?

???
    test
  11. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

dawg im trippen over here lol..

read u wrong..

my fault...

peace
    test
  12. Sage

Sage Active Member

Well, comments like this only reinforce what an incompetent moron you actually are. I really can't believe you get any attention at all on this site... I guess you're good at being a comedian... Because you sure aren't very bright, despite your relentless efforts to sound like you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Rofl @ "its safe to generalize that white ppl cant dance!!"... Conversely, this would mean it is "Safe" to generalize that Black people CAN dance. This is not true in the slightest. I've seen black people listen to METAL and have no concept of rhythm at all... At the same time... the BEST breakdancer I've ever seen in my entire life was white.

Being able to dance or not dance has nothing to do with your race. It has to do with your natural coordination and how much you've practiced at dancing in your lifetime. Being black does not automatically give you rhythm and dancing ability... Sorry.

Your argument that blacks dominate major sports has nothing to do with the comment of white people NOT being able to dance. Even if it were true that blacks had more atheletic ability than whites... That does not mean whites dont possess atheletic ability.

Try not arguing with fallacies. 5 is greater than 4, but 4 does not equal zero.

It's called a stereotype. Some white people can dance. Some can't....
    test
  13. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

u said generalize.. yea ur right there..
    test
  14. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

But 5 plus 4 equals 9
    test
  15. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

0.9 recurring = 1

its true.. its true.

honest
    test
  16. urban_tactics

no...ur problem is u cant deal with the fact that the generaization is true......and thats okay....thats a problem u have to deal with

u can continue with the lengthy replies...but it wont change the fact that most ya'll cant dance, jump or run with above average ability.........

*shrugs*
    test
  17. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Urban istn beign a comedian at all son. NOR racist.. matter of fact.. urban is far from racist with that comment.. it mgiht seem a lil prejusdice to soem people.. but what ever.. its the god truth..

peace
    test
  18. urban_tactics

u got black ppl with small lips runnin around, but i can accept the fact we got big lips ...shrugs

i can accept we might not be the best lacrosse players....or hockey players

or croquet.....fine with me........

deal with the fact most ya'll cant dance
    test
  19. Sage

Sage Active Member

"Generalization is true'.... WOW.

That just destroyed any relevant comment you could possibly make. I think me listing off thousands of untrue generalizations would be overkill, and I'm still not sure you would grasp the concept.

It's a generalization... But its not a generalization based on anytyhing provable. Its a STEREOTYPE.... and stereotyping is prejudice, no matter HOW you look at it.
    test
  20. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Thats why china and all them people got better fighters then us... bruce lee type dudes..

you know..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.