Fellow White People...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Doing your best impersonation of a seizure does not count as dancing.
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

it aint quite homo it just is homo. i just laughed i wasnt gonna say anything. we dont even know if hes from dingo village or not
    test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

What's funny about the human species is that whatever it is not familiar with, whatever it is ignorant to...whatever it doesn't grow up around, It feels is inferior to the way of lifestyle, the type of music etc. it is acustom to. Thats why racism, slavery and all that shit was created from the dawn of time. Thats why the vikings wiped out the aztec's, the white man wiped out the indians, The spainiards wiped out other indians, the white man enslaved the africans, africans wiping out other tribes,germans wiping out the jews...because they were unfamiliar with there way of lifestyle, there religion and there culture so they automaticly took it as being inferior to theres without ever understanding it. That trait is still with us years later and threads like this are proof of it.

Of course you guys think spainards are considered white, are completely ignorant to other culture's slang and think 3 COMPLETELY different ethnicity's are pretty much the same thing. You speak from the VERY MINUTE viewpoint you have on the world that you grew up in and think your way of lifestyle is the superior lifestyle because thats how you've grown up. But it's all good because there the exzact same way...spainiards, itialians and germans talk shit about people like you from there ignorant minute viewpoints all the time too.

sorry im blazed just trying to enlighten you that were not gifted with the ability to think outside the box
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

it aint about thinkin out the box lol i know all them mafuckas is differnet im sayin i dont give a fuck kuz at the end of the day they are all white to me white is not a nationality but at the same time im not gonna think about is he a jew or is he italian and at the same time im not gonna be like is he a ngga from brooklyn or is he from kenya in the end hes still a ngga
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

auditory dont go there with me homey....i studied up all that stuff...spainards are WHITE........just because they speak spanish does not mean they are hispanic

dont call anybody ignorant when YOU yourself dont even kno what the fuck you're talkin about

hispanics are derived from multple races....spainards simply AINT........they're white.......the only other nationality that mixed with spain is Moors from north africa...they ruled that region for a little while

but as far as the obvious traits that are required to be hispanic.....spain SIMPLY doesnt qualify........

u mafuckaz make me sick when u pop up on these boards actin like u kno what the fuck you talkin about....
    test
  6. urban_tactics

and ethnicity is not the same as race

there are only 3 races.........everthing else is a mix of the 3
    test
  7. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Quit whinin, cracker.
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

nah urban theres 4.

u forgot the yellows
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

why the fuck would you quote me. obviosly if i fucking said "in australia its coo but not around here" obviously i fucking know about other culture slang right? so how am i completely ignorant towards it. make some sense next time.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

no homeboy, there are 3

all of them which derived from a black man originally

caucasoid, mongoloid, and negroid
    test
  11. urban_tactics

and no...i dont believe in adam and eve.....
    test
  12. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

im kidding.

relax
    test
  13. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Don't you hear me callin'.... MARRRRRRRIIIAAAAA
    test
  14. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

:::moon walks into thread, slaps infamouz across the face, then moon walks out:::::
    test
  15. Premize Prod

so what do you believe in? hopefully not evolution.
    test
  16. urban_tactics

theres certain things in the bible i simply dont beleive dawg

i simply think the adam and eve story is ridiculous to be honest........

it aint really a matter of me havin to believe anything...i just choose not to believe in that.......
    test
  17. Premize Prod

dont matta. just as long as you dont believe you came from a fuckin monkie. as theywould ahve to you believe. i sure as hell aint come from no damn monkie.

well maybe bane, cuz he do got that "i just evolved from a gorilla" look.
    test
  18. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

no, adam and eve makes much more sense

one big incestuous clusterfuck, yes, nice
    test
  19. urban_tactics

that famous chart of the •••••• turnin into a human is a myth...there is absolutely nothing supportin that chart.....

there were 7 different types of humans at one time tho
    test
  20. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

only race i really believe in is human..

if im asked what race i am.. plain and simple i am the human race

and yes, the bible (which ever of the 20,000 different versions you decide to pull guidance from [hah] ) is nothing but deception, catered to make someones subjects act the way that they wanted them to.. the inspiration of GOD in the bible has been long overshadowed...

the bible is the reason why so many people are so confused and diluted because any religion that allows for THAT many extra denominations when they all supposedly believe in the same thing, you got to think something is up..

for those interested and who do not blindly reject or blindly follow anything, read the Qu'ran, full of enlightenment and will put your whole mentality of life on another pedestal..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.