Fellow White People...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pFeinerpRo

pFeinerpRo New Member

i'm black but if this thread would've been about blacks this shit would've gone all racial issue and shit. So next time somebody makes a black joke and you get mad just think about this topic. It's not a problem to make racial jokes and that shit goes BOTH WAYS.
    test
  2. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

i got rythm so you over proud africans can suck my white dick
    test
  3. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

It's not like that cause I'm white.

If the thread starter is black and makes a thread about black people, no one will care.
    test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

actually you're only HALF c.racker, so you're not the same race as pure c.rackers
    test
  5. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL...on Comic View, this one dude was like "either white people just have no rhythm....or they got special powers and they are able to dance to the song that's comin on next"

I took a class in African Humanities, and from what the teacher was sayin, he said that it's not necessarily in a black person's genetics to have rhythm, but it's more in the cultural influence and the fact that they have many cultural rituals that date back to thousands of years ago where rhythm was very important, and it's just carried on to today. He said that it's somethin you usually pick up in your early years, and that many hispanics pick it up the same way as blacks because of their culture. From what I've seen, many white and asian people who grow up around blacks tend to have rhythm just as blacks, and on the other hand, many blacks who grow up around mostly whites may not have as much rhythm as those who grow up around blacks. That's not me bein racist at all...I've been to all diff. types of schools and been around many different types of people, so that's how I see it.

If anybody sees those whites and asians that are in Missy videos and in those JC Penney's commercials, many of them are doin clown/krump dancin that came from L.A. In most cases, these kids grew up around blacks and around Hip Hop, and they basically picked it up from there. I don't think rhythm can really be taught, especially after a certain age...it's like you got it or you don't.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

lmao@not teaching rythmym...

of course not. mufuckas gon have rythym 101 in college. "now knod ya head inthe back and fourth motion."

haha
    test
  7. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LMAO
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

well i mean, look at white music....u got electronica...rock...and country and pop...........none of them require dancing........

their culture.....not much dancing at all........infact, their culture hardly has any depth........compared to most.....

the most cultured white folks i seen are usually the confederate rednecks...........

alotta hispanic music and arts are directly derived from african roots....such as salsa for example..........so YES.........blacks run this shit when it comes to rhythm......

the only thing i would like to disown is tap dancing and breakdancing.....both of that shit is wack..........i aint claimin it, ya'll can have that...lol...breakdancin belongs to white folks now, cuz nggaz dont bust grooves no more son.......
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

••••• yoyu crazy. that ••••• simon got a mean tap!
    test
  10. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Haha, well, my other half is Spanish (from Spain) so I'm seen as white.
    test
  11. urban_tactics

who the fuck is simon??
    test
  12. urban_tactics

sorry to tell u but ur full white brah

spainards are considered white........
    test
  13. urban_tactics

but i read somewhere ya'll are mixed with moors from north africa....which are Arab

which might be the reason why ya'll so ugly.......lol

j/p
    test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

LOL WTF??

if you research ONLY irish history, you will discover a culture rich in dance, economy, religion, spirit, etc.
    test
  15. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Haha, I know, that's what I just said, I'm considered white, even though I'm not fully.
    test
  16. urban_tactics

well, i'm talkin about white americans....

ofcourse italians, spainards, irish, and all them have strong cultural backgrounds

but what about plain ole white americans....do they really have any strong culture???

i havent noticed really to be honest......
    test
  17. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

lmao URBAN.

country people be on that line dancing u know that..

get down and boogie!! .. heel toe dosse dooooo yee haw!!!!!!!!!

and not ALL black people can dance....
    test
  18. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Let's not make this a thread of semantics. There are always exceptions that prove the rule.
    test
  19. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

i can generally stay on beat unless im drunk or high or sumin then i just go all over the place
    test
  20. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

You miss a beat when ur high?

lmao what kind of weed are u smoking
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.