Fellow White People...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auditory

Auditory New Member

oh shit i completely forgot i wrote in this thread i was under some serious mind altering drugs at the time. but anywho, i shouldn't of quoted you guys...nothing was really wrong with ur quotes...I should of stayed with the top portion of my thread, prolly shouldn't of gotten to the quotes. My main point though...which i still believe...is that cultures naturally think other cultures they don't understand are inferior to theres.

To all the blacks who obviously follow the style of now ..crooked hats, lil fades in the pants etc. Do you think your look, your music and your style is superior to every other culture on the planet? Because whether your willing to admit it or not id put money on it that you do (generally speaking). Reason being because thats how all your friends are and thats how your favorite music stars look on t.v., so that to you is "cool". Look at pink polo's...who the fuck woulda guessed pink polo's? But put a pink polo on usher...put one on kanye, one on ludacris..all of a sudden everyone is wearing pink polo's looking at people from china like there scrubs cuz they don't got flossin pink polo's like you do. But same goes for everyone else. Homie i been to spain, they see me in a drunkn munky sweat shirt and look at eachother like who the fuck is this guy. Last summer i went there to spain and met this black dude from L.A. (the only american black guy i've EVER seen in spain) and he said people were given him no love there. Most likely because they frown upon his culture because there completely ignorant to it...just like alot of us are to theres.

My apologies on quoting those of you i quoted...nothing intended. I do the same shit. I can't lie i've looked at some clearly upper class white people with there flip flops on and think to myself damn that culture..or style of person looks corny as fuck. But from there perspective, they see alot of us (hiphop culture) with crooked hats, chains and whatever else and think to themselves "those people try waay too fuckin hard to be cool...they look hella corny." What im saying about the open mind shit is try to understand that all that matters is HOW YOU WERE RAISED.

Ill use premize for an example (sorry)...i dont know dude but from what i've read i think he's a cat outta L.A. I been to L.A. many times and i know that place is no place to fuck around in so im sure he's real deal. Say he was raised there it effects him into adult hood. Now lets say his mom before he was born moved to australia because she owed money in L.A. or something so she had to get the fuck out. If premize...the EXZACT SAME PERSON...who now just happened to grow up over there instead of the streets of L.A....would be on this site saying mate thinking that shit is tight, and those of you who respect him now because he is a G to you in this culture that you are acustom to...would be now clowning him because he is now speaking slaying from a culture you don't understand. know what i mean?

And regarding spaniards being white...they are actually a blend between Islamic people and Romans. Back in the day a ton of people from the Middle East and North Africa migrated to what was then called "Afro-Asia". These people were called "Moor's" which were islamic muslims came to spain which blended with the turkish and romans that later inhabited the area to give us spaniards. How these people got spanish as there native language is beyond me
    test
  2. Auditory

Auditory New Member

sorry im all late on a serious note during clownin pics
    test
  3. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

^DEAD again.........
    test
  5. Rzll

Rzll New Member

haha funny as hell :p
    test
  6. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

Wow, this thread was bursting at the seems. Im reminded of the skit dave chappelle did with that rocker. where you play the guitar and the white people dance, you play some drums and the coloreds dance, and you play the EP and us brown people get jiggy.

But the fact of the matter is that for one, who the fuck really cares? for 2 Urban slapsticks and his wife penis premize are always concearned with the way guys are moving their bodys. you 2 are a couple of canal pals. 3 half yall MF'ers dont know what the fuck you are talking about, D even all the other dribble people where speaking on there is no facts to back up any sort of argument that anyone has. like the 3 race all derived from black people......are you retarded Urban, Is this still the early 90's when they thought they found the oldest person in africa? lol get the fuck outta here with that shit........oh yea and taking evolution from a psych teacher is like learning how to drive from the lunch lady.....you dumbfuck.

and for you guys that like to say that we didnt come from ••••••'s, there is this little thing called science that some of you might have heard of, you know they use something called facts to prove points and arguments, not half witted imagination and some rag of a book called a bible.

****urinates on all the dummys in the thread****
    test
  7. urban_tactics

is bane claiming to be latin/latino?

okay, just for that u get +5 cool points.......but u still a bitch, just less of a bitch...more of a spaded puppy now....
    test
  8. urban_tactics

5 points deducted.......100 points on top of that.........u've been downgraded to a transvestial faggot (a made up word just for your supreme faggadelicism)

since u havent had an education past 12th grade...theres a lil course called anthropology........how about u study up on that chief??

and this beloved science u talk about proves that NO multiple versions of one BEING are ever created at once.......its always ONE type...and the new types are derived from the ORIGINAL

point being, white ppl want to THINK that they arent descendants from a black man.........but science proves otherwise..........deal with it faggot.......the first man on this planet had dark skin...course kinky hair.........dark eyes.....wide nostril base....oval patterned hair growth...........BLACK

go read a book u fuckin dunce.
    test
  9. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

urb your actually right there

im white and im sicilian, but i know sicilians that strait up dark black

Its cus my ancestors got raped by back people
    test
  10. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

lol......Riiiiiigghhhhttt....
    test
  11. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

u dum •••••? pick up a history book and look it up on Sicilian History

Sicilians were raped by black people,
    test
  12. urban_tactics

ya'll mafuckaz kill me with that

i'm white and half italian

mafucka PLEASE...lmao

u 100% white as a sheet of college ruled notebook paper

BE GONE.....
    test
  13. urban_tactics

lol

yeah we raped ya'll....along with the asians and europeans

dont make it sound like it was just us

errybody ran a train on ya'll.......
    test
  14. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

lol, damn yyall black people are so uneducated
    test
  15. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Theres an al pacino and dennis hopper movie that talks about it too if yall still doubt me
    test
  16. urban_tactics

nuff said

GOOD BYE.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

lol@ usin a mobb movie for educational purposes.......
    test
  18. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

thanks for provin my point

Having been RULED BY asains, africans, europeans,

Not RAPED BY, the africans were the ones who RAPED THEM

i swear, stop tryin to act educated lil homie
    test
  19. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

i actually i asked my teacher in college and he agreed thats what happened,

Black people raped sicilians

im not sayin black people are evil, its just part of their history, white people arent evil cus they had slaves, its just shit that happened, yall takin shit mad offensive, im just schoolin yall dum lil kitties
    test
  20. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Hurban probly out researchin now, lol

but for real im done with yall stupid •••••s, lemme find a thread with a more intelligent topic now

black pride will never die, thats what i learned from yall imposters
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.