Feels Good (Just Write)

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by misspimp, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Sometimes i just want to write without actually being defined. Vent, maybe repent, or write just because i have this undying passion. I want to write out my heart more quickly than fast and i'm so simple that it's difficult. But spittable lyrics. Sometimes i just want to talk. But no ones around to hear it. But it feels good to just write.

Right now, i just want to write without purpose at the ends of my lines. Sometimes i dont even want my shit to rhyme. But the rhythms chime constantly through out my brain. And I can never get a break from the ending of rhyming verses. But whats worst is: That i'm writing about absolutely nothing. But it feels good to just write.

I want to wrie without restrictions, contradictions or recognition. I wanna write without style. Write without meaning. But i Dont know how. I found out that my own self bliss, belongs to ignorance. Cuz I openly choose to remain naiive. But sometimes I just dont want to write about me. But it feels good to just write.
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

"Cuz I openly choose to remain naiive"

feelin that line there. Simple and to the point. Keep writing, show luv

one luv
    test
  3. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

thanx for da love...i preciate it...
    test
  4. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

"cuz i openly chose to remain naive" i agree that line was great

this was good, as said before 'simple and to the point' but i liked it, the occasional rhyming gave it the feeling of more than u just writing, still nice piece
    test
  5. Judge tha Dacyple

Judge tha Dacyple Poetic Papi Emcee Señor

This I feel, would make a great audio! I could hear the words unfolding in my mind. Nice write! and boy do I feel stupid, cuz I JUUUUST noticed that misspimp is the infamous Katurah! Damn! I've wondered where youve been! lol Good to see you are still around:) Keep the ink flowing!
    test
  6. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

Definitely feelin this peice

"But it feels good to just write"

Amen! I think like that alot, but theres no way I could'a written about it like this....I applaud your skill
    test
  7. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

it was almost like xeros style of writing............. good job keep writng\

peace
    iceheart
    test
  8. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

aren't u smart...LOL...This whole piece was acrually inspired by Xero...i like his style so much...that i tried to write it in the style he does...then he kinda gave me the topic to write...well the last stanza anyway....thanx for da love

Judge Da Dacyple....yes it is katurah...LOL...Thanx for da love...

Thanx for da love errybody....
    test
  9. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

this was good, as a writer i mos def feel it, good job.
    test
  10. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

its ok.. first you need to put that into lines, im not a fan of pieces with absolutely no point to it, an i feel this is one of em.. you could say the reason why you write only but you choose to switch up thoughts/topics too much.. all i can say is i think you dont put your natural thoughts down on paper, you make your thoughts fit some on/off rhyme scheme, an a few of those rhymes are a bit corny.. write down pure thought dont expect nothing of yourself, dont have a standard, nothing to live up to, no care for others thoughts.. poetry gives you space, take advantage of it.. if you like rhyming.. well theres a few standard rhyme schems/patterns you can follow.. or if you write down pure thought then in time itll be that you jus rhyme naturally witout forcing yourself, itll still be that same on/off rhyme scheme.. its an ok piece, keep elevatin, write when you feel a little inspiration, or when you feel a bit of a need to, or have a thought you want to express..
    test
  11. illpoetical

illpoetical raising the bar everyday

that was tight, i was feeling it
    test
  12. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Thanx for da love every body..im glad u all were feeling this one...

and to tk2oo3 i wrote this poem...b/c this is how i was feeling at the time. This does have a very good meaning to it...maybe u just didnt get it.....although it was a very simple concept. However....I write poetry how i feel like writing it at the time that i feel like writing. I dont follow any specific ryhme schemes, or patterns, nor do i write in any oaticukar style. I write poetry b/c it makes me feel good. Not for English Homrwork. When i write I do me...and let others do them. Thanx for da love and the constructive criticsm

mad love
    test
  13. disciplestylez

disciplestylez Broken Soul

i think this poem was incredible....there was no structure and there didnt need to be because you were letting everything go, and just doing what you wanted to do....write.

peace and love
    test
  14. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

thanx so much for da love disciplestylez....if one person understands my task for the day is completed...thanx again for da love everyone

mad love
    test
  15. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I relate, just like love does to hate. you are right Lady Pimp, it feels good just to write, and sometimes, thats the best thing to do, no rhyming just writing...good job on this piece, and great concept...quite inspirational...
    test
  16. Perkentha

Perkentha New Member

I am really feelin this drop "I want to write without restrictions, contradictions or recognition" i agree 100% and it feels great to be able to do so.
    test
  17. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

nice i ffel that way too why can't we just write why does something have to make sense when we write why can't it be just words and people not bitch about what it means but just understand that we put time into it. but nice paece
    test
  18. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I really feel this.. i could feel each and every word of it.. u've captured a great emotion... one that i've felt many times myself.
    "daaaaaaaamn.. it just feels good to write" thats how i feel after each time I write, and you captured that very nicely.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.