Feelings

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by lalaland, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I believe so

Truthfully? Not in the slightest lol. I say random shit that comes into my head that would usually not make it through my real life filter. That being said sometimes I hesitate to do things, like the original pics of Judge sitting on things. I wasn't going to post them initially but I figured there was nothing malicious about them so I did, and it resulted in a funny thread.

Exactly the same just a bit less random.

I think to an extent you have to have a persona here, like at the very least you just roll with all the jokes and shit. When I first joined I remember being outraged that Raw Memz was saying nigga lol, but if you get upset at that sort of stuff here you just end up making yourself look bad.

RM isn't that srs, and honestly being more relaxed about what offends me and such because of this place has carried on into my real life which is a good thing I think.
    test
  2. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

Obviously we all have feelings, catching them online is a waste of your time, take whatever people say with a grain of salt. If we struggle to understand each other in real life how will it come across in a setting where most will never know what an individual stands for personally.

As far as myself in real life, just like online, I enjoy every type of person. Trolls crack me up and people that keep it real get my respect. The internet isn't that serious lala.
    test
  3. im-niglo

im-niglo gimme da penis avy

yeah i have feelings
    online its way diff though
    yeah when Lucy was "exposed" i sent her a msg saying it aint matter because i appreciated that she was real with me whenever we interacted

but like with a faggot like LUXURIA(TM)
    i have no limit

i feel bad trolling scimonomics and sebbe though..and omega kind of
    test
  4. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

imma say this once

most of us on here have lives and prob all of us either go to school/work/and have to deal with IRL shit

otbva (for me atleast) is a place to come and have some laughs and share stuff with a bunch of people WHILE dealing with IRL shit

the second that otbva starts causing me REAL LIFE stress is where i would pull the plug on the monitor, dont let shit get to you on here

i really hope people dont take the forum too serious, most of us are here to just have fun.

and we do

:dub:
    test
  5. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

test
  6. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

i have feelings, sometimes they're very strong.

I've just learnt its better to be reserved, its the British way after all.
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

uhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  8. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

feelings, do u have them

yes [x] no [ ]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.