"Feelin Alright" - A Dirty South Banger...Holla At Me With Links !!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Maestro Minded, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maestro Minded

Maestro Minded Conductin The Orchestra

test
  2. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

I'm diggin' this man.... love the bounce of the kick drum.... and when you modulate it or pitch it or whatever it's doin'.. lol. This is hot man... love the guitar licks... Definitely could be a club joint... my only qualm would be the percussion.. it dont seem as bouncy as the rest of the track... maybe with some diff breaks and a ohh it could fix dat... other than that.. which is nit picking. Nice joint!

Thanks for the hit...

-PF
    test
  3. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

rtf

I like the way the hi hats are laid together. It matches the beat perfectly. The toms were dope and lil guitar sample was sickness. Though i'm not much of a misntream head your sounds are dope. good music my man.
    test
  4. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

i can dig this, i like the kick also, and the bass they do got a nice bounce... im thinking you could add some more percs( like some crashes or shakers).. but its straight how it is too, nice work on this

also next time, check the HIFI playback on my track, thanks for the feedback pz
    test
  5. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the luv

the kick and bass def sound good and all on this joint.....buti think there's a lil bit of clippin going on......it jsut sound a lilil bit distorteed.....otehr than that, def feelin the melody on this joint, the guitar compositon def pretty nice on this one

yea this def mainstream material rite here

keep it comin manhhh
    test
  6. Jake Rivera

Jake Rivera Kill Yourself.

test
  7. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

lol I already checked this, but you hit up my other thread that's been lingering on this barren forum for weeks... so thanks. Still dig the beat!

-PF
    test
  8. Infinitheat

Infinitheat New Member

infinit muzik
    test
  9. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Thanks for the feed man. Liking the guitar sound in the back of the beat. The synth lead could be better imo. But its not bad. Good vibe on this joint. Only thing this needs is more oomph (spelling?) mix wise. Kick needs to be thickened up and the low end could have more boom to it. I would work on makin the beat sound wider..if that makes since. But otherwise i'm feelin this. keep at it...
    test
  10. Auditory

Auditory New Member

this is hot right here. does kina sound like a mix between west and south. Im diggin it, i think bassdrum could knock a bit more tho. keep elevatin
    test
  11. Maestro Minded

thanx for checking yall..

more peeps... holla!!!
    test
  12. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

Love them kick. Ain't really feeling the clap though, think it might need little more drum works but it's cool. Melodies is there, ain't a bad track my dude. Keep it up!
    test
  13. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

Honestly I have to disagree, I feel the beat is definitely complete. But I'll second that I'm not feeling the clap. The kick is straight hotness.. Definitely a track a girl can dance to.. The feel of it's dope.. Overall I say it's hot and complete because I view this being very 'song complimentary'.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the feed.

JayOne of Double-Threat
    test
  14. BAD MiND

BAD MiND bastard

this joints smooth man... love those wah wah and guitar sounds you got in there, i like how you blended all the instruments together... very relaxed and quiet in the mix, drums hittin good too.... Feelin Alright is the perfect title for it for sure lol, thanks for the feed too

could almost hear trick daddy on this joint
    test
  15. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

hittin you back..this is chill, somethin id hear ciara on...kicks r dope, kinda set the flow of this beat. coo sine wave too goin...thats another dope point to this
    test
  16. Maestro Minded

thanx for the feed...

more peeps.... holla
    test
  17. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

YES!!!!!!!

This is what I am talking about here good music but I know the idea was inspired from a song I can not say .........Ohhh yeah Pitbulll song not sure which one but yea it is it but I do like it because you are playing it so I feel that but a little bit originality will work I am not saying I am the best beat maker just one of them so please just take it like I said it fam!!!!
    test
  18. JustPolished

JustPolished SoFlyProductions

Oh shit this beat is for the club.. total production sounds real good.. it ain't some I would do but you did it good for real.. tom kicks are nice and for sure I can hear the YY Twins on this one no doubt

Hit me back playa:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045741
    test
  19. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045803

ight.. the guitar is sick.. but i must be the only one not feeling that bass shit u got going.. i dont know it just sounds wack .. um.. the beat is very laid back.. but i think u need some shit to set it off for the chorus
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.