Feedback Wanted/Free Sounds

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Phoenix5891, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

download unrar wtf
    test
  2. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

its pretty good, quality is on point. i like the fx sounds....but ive never been much of a loop type of guy, but i know there is a market for it, i bought/downloaded sooo many sample cds and i cant tell you how many times ive heard a beat someone made that used a loop from a sample cd
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Now thats a pathetic azz Beat Boss Pussy...The only thing sounding good is what you just got from this thread....The Kick and clap....Sorry Azz Beat Maker!!!...U need help son....lmao...Real Talk....That a wack azz beat....I dont feel that shyt at all....Alwayz making them soft azz beats.....Youll never make it Big with that Shyt.....

Why dont you give the fuck up already....Turd Tatics...lmao...."All Haters Die"....B.K.
    test
  5. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

^ Firee

Alotta good drums in here. Synth's were cool too, drums were vicious. I'll prolly be copping.
    test
  6. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

your beats be havin too much swing
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I told him that once with his uncordinate azz....He wont listen....He knoe it all pimp...All he gonna do is talk shyt about his style....but shyt on your style Turd Tactics...lol..

I dont like the track ....I just dont....Where The bangers at Boss Pussy?...That shyt didnt even make me bobb my head....And he say he's good at what he do...Bullshyt....Somebody told this nigga a lie....and need they azz hull out for doing so....SHM...Sad...
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  9. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

^^^sounds good urb
    test
  10. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

When i buy drums off sites i never have to use Winrar... is my point!!!

but now im looking into this suggestion that i was unaware of....

so gratziiii
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

thanks my dude
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i dont market my music towards 40 year old dishwashers.
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

u mean, my beats have too much life in em. take notes my nig, niggaz is tired of the same ole bullshit.
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Dumb azz Nigga....Never gonna be shyt in this music game...lmao...Take notes....u need to yo dam self...B.K.

I told you his ignorant azz wasnt going to listen....Its important as a producer to listen to other peoples opinion....I read this in a book....Real Talk...
    test
  15. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

Lol. No nigga I didn't say that. LOL @ thinking your shit sounds like some new shit? Your shit is old news. We done heard beats like these already and it never really took off like that. I can compare your shit to F Major beats. There wasn't nothin catchy on your beat and the drums was hittin soft like wet punching bags. Iono mayn you be thinking your shits too hot sometimes, I can hear a hit blood and this ain't it nigga.
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

That nigga Boss Pussy a k a Turd Tactics...Full of shyt Pimp...He just won't listen will he....I can beat box better beats than that shyt.....Real Talk...

He really think he's jamming....lmao...Sad situation...Somebody done pump this nigga head up.......I'll bust that shyt though....lol...SMH...
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

your beats sound like 1999 my nigga.
    test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

if god skipped over me when he was passin out talent like he did u, i'd be mad also....so i understand son.
    test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

A Jeffro Pimp...Yo sounds sounding way throwder than that Pussies Beats....I like that Palm Trees....Now that jamming Turd Tactics....Recognized Real Sounds....Boss....Puzzy....
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Bytch Dont bring the man in this shyt.....Face the motherfuckin facts punk chump Trick....You still posting here just as me...so you the same as me...you no better than the next man....Bytch make a beat for Scarface or somebody Big....

What the fuck is a Rocko....lmao....a Crack Head rapper....a pimps Boss Pussy selling beats to crack heads....lmao....Real Talk....B.K.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.