Fedor's chances of going into the UFC increasing

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Delinquent, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

my problem with the last part is fedors sloppiness in the werdum fight, he didnt wanna give up the thought that werdum was rocked and he could finish haha it was actually similar in my opinion just in the fact neither wanted to give up and something bad happened to each... fedor caught in a sub, carwin gassed and got subbed next round.

BUT.. i do agree despite that, i think fedor would have grabbed an arm or leg, brock was just outwardly pushing with both arms/legs with no regard to any type of sub defense, fortunately it was carwin so he didnt have to worry
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

exactly. and i'm referring to fedor post-werdum. he's most likely not gonna do that again.

though if it is against brock, he may try to because 1. he won't get gassed, 2. he'll probably pick and choose his shots so they land, and 3. he knows brock ain't movin when he's down. just absorbs the shots while thinking about what rifle he'll use on the next 5-point buck.
    test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

fedors got some small ass hands compared to carwin

if he was pounding him out on the ground like carwin did to brock in round 1, tons more shots would be sneaking through brocks arms trying to block. TKO (Punches) FTW
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

honestly.. if you go back though, brocks forearms are so big there was times where his entire face was COMPLETELY covered.. like ear to ear, but it was only for moments because he tried to look active so thats definitely an argument, i just think he woulda armbarred the shit out em when he was pushing away
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

or fedor would sub him with a toe hold. brock was using his legs to push away carwin, fedor's a sambo guy and they love using toe holds and leg locks in sambo

fedor would of ripped that leg right of 10 times faster than mir did in their first fight
    test
  6. InternalAffairs

InternalAffairs New Member

Fedor finishes fighters way better than Carwin ever could so if he got Brock in the same positions Carwin got Brock I think it'd be a wrap. Also, I'm pretty positive Fedor wouldn't gas out after one round. He's got all the necessary tools to defeat Brock so it's plausable. One more thing if this was to happen and Fedor defeats Brock you know UFC would have to immediately sign Werdum the one guy who was able to defeat the beast.
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

^word

i also find it funny how everyone thinks fedor would lose to the UFC heavyweights just cause he got subbed by werdum - a 2 time BJJ world champion

the moment fedor drops brock and goes for the kill, brocks gonna turtle up and get finished, not pull off a triangle choke with an arm lock
    test
  8. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

the best thing about this photoshop is that fedor is, infact, badass enough to weigh-in with jeans on
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

let's wait until fedor - werdum 2 and brock - cain before we make assumptions.

brock has to step up his striking & defense, yes. but maybe when they fight he'll be prepared.
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

LOL the render i used of fedor was from his weigh ins vs brett rogers

he wore jeans in the weigh ins vs arlovski too

i almost freaked when he was wearing clinch gear board shorts at the weigh ins vs werdum and thought he was gonna wear those in the actual fight instead of the small black vale tudo shorts, i was like WTF lulz dont break the tradition!
    test
  11. Crack Sabb

Crack Sabb Maca Survivor, baby.

beef jerky vs jeans

The ultimate battle of men.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.