Fedor wants Overeem drug tested for fight to happen

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Sabbath, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look4Edin

Look4Edin New Member

I wish fedor would stop being a bitch and fight talent in the UFC.
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WRONG. Last time I checked, Mayweather is the one that said "He won't fight unless.............." Mayweather ducked.

Pacquiao doesn't duck. And Mayweather is a great fighter but he wasn't going to beat Pac-man, honestly. Mayweather's legacy will forever be tarnished by his bullshit of dodging opponents.

AGAIN, if you're in the NBA and some other team in the league demands that for your game against them you HAVE to undergo some bullshit that the league doesn't require but just because that team wants you to do it; would you do it? What kinda nonsense is that? BOXING IS ALREADY REGULATED. WHO THE FUCK IS MAYWEATHER TO MAKE A RETARDED ASS DEMAND LIKE THAT? Is he bigger than the sport? MAN THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT AND STOP BEIN' A BITCH!
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WRONG. HBO says that out of hype. Even during the Cotto fight, HBO announcers were saying there were more Cotto fans in the crowd. They also mention that the international crowd for De La Hoya and Pacqiao is just as strong, if not stronger.

And no... Mayweather was offered the Clottey fight AND MAYWEATHER TURNED IT DOWN. And he was offered just as much as he was for any other fight of his career until that point outside of De La Hoya YET HE REJECTED! Then he went on air (ESPN) and said the money wasn't good enough yet the money was actually more than any amount he ever received for a fight OUTSIDE of De La Hoya. Nice going, Mayweather.

And I am obviously more of a MMA guy. But I speak only on what I know. And what I do know is that Mayweather looks like the bigger bitch in this. And what I also do know is that people aren't making up the dodging allegations for no reason.
    test
  5. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

WRONG. International sales do not reflect domestic PPV sales. You think Mayweather/Oscar did 2.4 million world wide? They did 2.4 million ONLY in the US alone. If HBO counted international sales it would've did like 5 or 6 million world wide.

Domestic PPV sales is what HBO adds up. Mayweather's domestic ppv numbers shit on Pacquiao's. Fact. Pacquiao may be more popular worldwide, but in the United States, where HBO adds up the numbers, Mayweather is the cash cow. HBO says this.

You mean to tell me a C rated fighter, who has no kind of draw in the US, has loses to Baldomir, Margarito & Cotto & is a virtual unknown to the average fan was seriously on deck to face Mayweather?

I don't doubt Clottey said "I want to fight Mayweather", but you expect Mayweather to fight every single chump that comes along & calls out his name. Clottey was never ever on deck to even step in the same ring as Mayweather. Next you're gonna tell me Mayweather ducked Saul Alvarez.

Man, gimme your number or some way to reach you & i'll try to have Roger tell you himself Clottey, an unknown C fighter with no drawing power, was never in any contention to fight Mayweather.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF!??! What do you mean wrong? Are you dumb? When the fuck did I say anything that was different from that? I'm not talking about numbers. I'm talking about even on the night of Marquez vs. Mayweather, the announcers were saying there were more Cotto fans in the crowd than Mayweather. Sorry du' but Mayweather's biggest fight was against De La Hoya and De La Hoya was the draw... Not Mayweather.

HYPE. They're going off this because De La Hoya is no longer boxing and the biggest money fight so far has been De La Hoya vs Mayweather. DE LA HOYA WAS THE BIG DRAW.

Go watch one of Mayweather's interviews on ESPN and the one he had with RA the Rugged Man on Shade 45. YES. He was. And people also were saying he was ducking Cotto. Nice try.

That's funny you say that but MAYWEATHER HIMSELF was even talking about why he denied that fight. And that's also funny because he said the reason was because the money wasn't good enough.
    test
  7. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Are those invalid reasons? The only reason to fight Clottey would be for a huge sum of money. Clottey does nothing for anybody's career. Why else would Mayweather fight someone like Clottey unless the money was huge?

Are you trying to imply that he SHOULD HAVE fought Clottey?

I see Roger Mayweather almost every other day. It comes from his mouth that Clottey was never a consideration to fight Mayweather. He was as much a consideration as Matthew Hatton or Saul Alvarez.

In talking to him this morning, I stand corrected that the offer to fight Clottey was presented to Mayweather. You're right about that. But he said "Why would we consider to fight a nobody like Clottey."

Meaning it wasn't even considered. If all you have to do is present a cheap offer against some random fighter & Mayweather says no, that mean's he's ducking?

Lastly, we're debating our stances on the subject, cool. I don't have a problem with you having a different interpretation of the facts than I do. But you don't have to make petty insults. If you wanna discuss the business, we'll discuss the business. I'm just saying pay me the same respect I pay to you. Speak to me like you would in real life & we'll be cool.
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Are you dumb is a petty insult? haha... It's a realistic question I questioned after I read your response. And that IS how I talk to people. If someone says something I think is completely outlandish or foolish, I let it be known.

And no... the money offered for Clottey wasn't "petty change". Go check it out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.