Fedor-Bigfoot and Strikeforce Heavyweight tournament for Feb. 12 OFFICIAL!!!!!

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Delinquent, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Exactly

Lol @ rogers had him in domination positions

The only thing rogers did was size fedor up against the cage

Rogers was never in any dominating position on the ground

Lol @ all the mma math goin on in jayo's post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

how is it mma math? im using rogers as an example because hes a big guy.. so is antonio silva except silva is a LOT more experienced.. your right rogers pressed fedor using his size and didnt do much else, thats my fuckin point you lame. silva is big as well and much more talented.. if he can get fedor against the cage or on the bottom he will have the chance and ability to capitalize more than rogers could ever dream of.

if he doesnt ive said multiple times ill take my seat. im a fedor fan as well but he hasnt impressed me lately. hes smart and he always finds a way to win, hes unbelievably technical, i cant deny that. i think everyone else is starting to reach his level though.. he peaked way before everyone else in all areas of the game, similar to how people feel about rutten, thats my opinion.

where does mma math come into play?

that'd be me saying werdum beat fedor and silva beat werdum so he wins. i never said that though did i? once again you tryin play like a female, you just like talkin to me.
    test
  3. Mac Fucking Sab

Mac Fucking Sab Loose Cannon

In retrospect, Rogers had nothing on Fedor.

but dudes is lying if they're saying for a split second they weren't wondering if Rogers was about to land one or two on the chin and see Fedor sprawled out. Especially since Bowles-Torres was still fresh in our minds.

I won't discredit fighters who've had good luck. Luck is a fact of life, all you can do is train hard and try to get odds on your side. Fedor's done that. He was lucky Fujita didn't follow up with a big left, he was lucky Randleman's repertoire was exhausted after the big slam, he was lucky Rogers only hit cheek, lucky arlovski went for a knee without at least moving a little to his right first, lucky werdum only has a good guar... whoops.

joke aside, hopefully you get the point.
    test
  4. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

God youre such a fucken idiot

You flip flop so much to the point nothing you say makes sense

Youd figure someone with a giant ass head like you would have the brains to go with it. It must be that big ass cancer mole on your giant ass ET forehead

Youre one lame ass fucking faggot with no reason to be alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  5. jayoo

[​IMG]

silva > fedor
    test
  6. Mac Fucking Sab

Mac Fucking Sab Loose Cannon

I was one of the first on the bigfoot bandwagon, but I wouldn't bet against Fedor here.
    test
  7. jayoo

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

thanks.
    test
  8. jayoo

and i wanna point out its lame that coker is saying fedor can be a possible replacement in the tournament if someone gets injured lmao.. why have 3 other reserve fighters then? doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the tournament?

personally, i think overeem/silva would be a classic fight.
    hope he finishes werdum i dont want a werdum/silva rematch it wasnt that great
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

man you was trolling

[​IMG]

he def had a dominant position, when you can drop bombs like that you are in a dominant position lol

And overeem don't want it with Verdum again, He beat everybody in the the damn tourney already including him lol. He saw the flaws in fedors game and wanted to be the first to expose em, but his reluctance to roid test killed his chances
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I fucking hate the fact fedor is talking retirment, WTF, did he by into his own hype train? It's MMA it was incredible he went that long without a loss, but it's not like he just got KO'd twice. He still looked like a contender in this fight (maybe not in the verdum fight)
    test
  11. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

A few days ago he said that he was considering retirement before the Werdum fight.
    test
  12. jayoo

thank you, yeah he didnt land every shot but to say that wasnt a dominant position even if for a short time.. thats crazy, thats someone arguing just to argue

werdum didnt beat everyone in tournament he hasnt fought barnett or rogers and he lost to arlovski and sergei
    test
  13. jayoo

one down one to go

gotta back rogers even tho i think barnett will make it through him easy
    ..if he doesnt get arlovski'd, id like to see that happen to barnett
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.