Favourite genre and games of genres?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Lucifa, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Half-Life is amazing. I love it.

Yea, my dumbass sold FF7 before I got back into video games for 40 dollars. Not bad when I was in 9th grade. Now I regret it.

Eh, I played to the Ambush level and couldn't really get into it. It seems that if I'm not killing fucked up creatures/aliens/zombies and can't get into FPS on campaign anymore.

You shouldn't listen to me about it then. After a couple weeks the online should be working.
    test
  2. Langford

Langford New Member

Some of mine are from pretty far back, but there's at least 30 or 40 ps2 games that i want to play (and a few great ones on Xbox). I knew there were a lot of good games on PS2, but i was surprised how much i missed. I used to have a ps2, but it got stolen and i never replaced it, kind of stopped gaming for a long time. i finally bought another one recently.

There's enough games there to last me the next few years maybe. And since i don't really care if i'm current or not (as long as i'm playing something good), i kind of wish i hadn't got a PS3 yet (especially one that isn't BC).

Lately i've been playing Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy XII, and Prince of Persia Warrior Within. Still have God of War 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Shadow of the Colossus to name a few. And probably 20 RPGs.

i still have more than a few on ps1 that i never got to play too, i've been collecting those ROMs. though i'm starting to doubt i'll ever play most of them.

and i actually own wind waker, but could never get into it. i think i played 3 or 4 hours of it and quit. i do still want to play majora's mask, though. i might give Wind Waker another go, but it won't be any time soon.

I still own my PS1 copy of FF7, it's one of the games i've been meaning to sell online. i'm pretty sure it's in good condition, i've only played it once or twice. Who wants to make a trade?
    test
  3. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

good or like new? scuffs, scratches? what are you looking for? why are you trying to trade it?

The Vs multiplayer on half-life was great back in college...played it with my boy and several others on the campus server. definitely need to get.
    test
  4. Langford

Langford New Member

well, there's always ROMs. not that i would use them, they're totally illegal.

but i don't think i'll ever play it again. not that it isn't good, but i have too many other games i haven't played to go back and play that again.

also, if i do want to play it again someday, i think it'll eventually be downloadable on the PS network since it was so popular. though i'm just speculating.

it's not mint, but it's better than acceptable. either good or very good. i bought it new and didn't play it very much. i might take pictures of the games when i visit my mom later this month

i noticed it was going for a lot when i was checking prices earlier this year. also was going to sell Super Mario RPG and lunar silver star story complete, those were going for pretty good prices. and some others that probably aren't worth much.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I been wanting to go back through Metal Gear 2 and 3. I run and gunned my way through 3, prolly had 600 alerts...skipped most of the cut scenes too :/
    test
  6. Renex

Renex New Member

test
  7. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Let me holler at FFVII, nigga. be reasonable with it.
    test
  8. Langford

Langford New Member

i'll take some pictures around the end of the month and see what shape it's in and get back with you
    test
  9. lobooboo

lobooboo Blankity Blank

FPS: Call of Duty 4, Battlefield:Bad Company, Halo 2, Rainbow Six(old ass PC version), Counter Strike Source, Gears of War

Survival Horror: Condemned series, Fatal Frame series, ClockTower series

Other: The Sims 2 and all those fucking expansion packs, Guitar Hero II

I for some reason cannot think of any other games, irritating.
    test
  10. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i forgot to bring the game back. i dd look at it though, i'd say "good."
    test
  11. Barrax

Barrax Movin on UP

fps
    counter strike source
    team fortress
    halo 1
    cod3

huxley (coming soon)
    test
  12. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i've been with halo since the first one. i love all three games really. all of the multiplayers have been so fun. just one of those games i don't know if i'd ever stop playing.

for sports games i gotta go with the nhl 09 (the whole series of them really). i still need to pick up nhl hitz 2002 too again. by far my favorite sports game.

uno is a pretty fun game i got saved my dashboard too. not a bad game if you're killing time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.