Favorite Wrestling Memories???

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Trifektah, May 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trifektah

Trifektah fiZZee wATer

What are some moments in wrestling that stick out in your mind as your favorites???

I remember the good old days when most wrestlers would just walk up to the camera and make the goofiest face for the hell of it. I could name like 10 different occasions when a wrestler would do that and I thought I was going to die from laughing.

One I remember real well was from like Summer Slam 89 or something and the Honkey Tonk Man made this face as he was coming to the ring...oh damn...I was crying for an hour straight. We rewound that shit the whole night just him doing that face over and over again, my shirt was wet just from my tears because I was laughing so damn hard.

Another one is the intro to Royal Rumble 91 or 92 and they showed a picture of every man who was going to be in the Rumble and the picture they showed of the Berzerker was classic. Pair the picture up with Vince McMahon yelling out his name "The Berzerkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." and then stopping and struggling not to laugh when the picture is shown.

One of my favorite matches was a "Best of Five Falls" match between Demolition (my all-time favorite tag-team) and the Brainbusters. It was a display of the best tag-team wrestling I've ever seen and it just sticks out in my mind and my all-time favorite match.
    test
  2. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

i liked the early monday night raw days and the beginning of nitro

also from 96-99 was when i was watching everything non stop anything i could catch my hands on i'd watch that had to due with wrestling

and of course late 80's early 90's was good stuff used to always watch saturday night main event see all the PPV's

When i was a kid Royal Rumble was the ultimate that was easily my favorite PPV of the year and the old Survivor Series matches were also one of my favorites when they'd actually do the 4 on 4s..
    test
  3. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

the best match ever, that had me with goosebumps, and feeling jolly was that HOGAN vs. ultimate warrior, thats the hottest match eva... besides the shawn michaels and razor ramon(ladder match) that was awesome aswel
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.