Favorite whey protein flavor?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'm going with Cookies n Cream, this shit tastes so good it's rediculous. I even finally tried it with water after my workout today, and it STILL tasted good. Hell mother fuckin yeah.
    test
  2. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I need some of that flavor cuz the shit i use taste like chocolate milk u left out for 3 days then forgot and took a sip and was like aww fuck.

I aint found a flavor that was good, no wonder I got a huge ass barrell of this shit thats been sittin here for months. I need some, where can I get this cookies and cream shit?
    test
  3. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

haha, exact same story here...

i've got a big ass jug sitting there... horrible "chocolate" shit.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Cookies N Cream ON Whey, get a 5 lb tub of that shit because you'll love the taste.
    test
  5. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Cookie's N Cream sounds bomb, that could be my next purchase. I, so far, have liked Strawberry & Banana; you really cant go wrong with mixing stuff into this, very versatile.

I just bought some Iron-Tek, not too impressed with it actualy. It's a chocolate flavor, I dont even really like chocolate! I forgot to check the label when I bought it. So, now I gotta choke down 5 lbs of this shit

It's not so much the taste of the protein, its the brand. I've had the best exp. with ISO.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.