favorite type of weed?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by PR STATUS GFU, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it tastes nice and all, but the non-citrus fruit related weed varieties always kinda have that hint of what old lunch bags smell like. So i can never fully enjoy them, blueberry, juicy fruit etc etc...

dont get me wrong though, ive had some real nice strains of those varieties, I consider myself a connoisseur and so when i think about weed i had categories and different ways for things to be the ultimate. The only Ultimates 10/10 kinds i have on my list are a certain strain of hempstar calgary gets we nicknamed "deathstar", a strain of God bud we got, and some grapefruit i bought 10yrs ago in Abbotsford from a chick gang i met at a baseball diamond at like 10pm, was like a 45 min drive, hung out with these crazy highschool girl gangsters for like and hour, then 2 roll up in a hoopty and slide us an OZ of some super nice Grapefruit.... mmm it was godly. Everything about it. Its looks, its funky smell. Its high, how it cut up, how it burned in a joint, how it burned in a bowl. Anything on my 10/10 list has to have a high standard atleast in all of the above. Ive had lots of great weed that tasted like shit, and awesome looking weed that was shit.... its a combination of awesome that makes it 10//10.
    test
  2. : . :iza: . :

: . :iza: . : New Member

So true... The strands we got here in cny are pretty fuckin high up there.. In joints I feel as if it gets me higher then almost all others I've had
    test
  3. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Post pics and prove you got dat. Haha
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i used to post pics of every sack i bought and id list the name and rate it... this was a few years ago, i did it for a whole year atleast though and it got to be a pain in the arse
    test
  5. mizzOe.

mizzOe. valiumaddict

picked up this batch this morning.. no idea what it's called, but it smoked out pretty smoothly.

[​IMG]

I'd give it a 7/10.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

looks tasty, ive got some goodness right now but i buy by the half to whole oz and i notice your body gets used to a certain kind after a while...got about an 1/8th left so ill be grabbin again soon
    test
  7. MC Shogun

MC Shogun New Member

I'm not sure if people 'just don't know' or if they're ignorant but everyone around here smokes Indica. I'm a Sativa guy and it pains me to see so many people claim they have sick weed or awesome kind bud only to find it to be Indica. I would rather smoke commercial Sativa than the best Indica you can bring me. Indica simply makes you down, slitty eyed, and stuck on the couch. Sativa's wake you up, make you more energetic, and get your creative mind tripping out on thoughts you wouldn't have normally had. Why on earth does anyone smoke Indica??
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its good for different things.... and most people arent ignorant, its that they dont have a choice and smoke what they can get so....
    test
  9. MC Shogun

MC Shogun New Member

I guess that could be true in a lot of cases but around here people don't even understand the differences nor do they seem to care. Sad really..

---------------------------------------------------------

call me shogun the old one
    test my gun? you'd be a dumb dumb
    my guns dont use dumb dumbs on crumbs
    I'll show you blood run when YOU'RE done
    Im like eintstein spittin physics
    better not come when I pull G36
    hollow tips will leave your skull split
    leave brains scattered
    emitting rounds that pda dat dat prrdatter
    from my barrels precision I've mastered
    I grip the population
    disaster for wack rappers getting beaten
    taken with no remedy when
    my shit emits making heads leak in
    on the street when I creep it's a dead heat with satan
    featuring yours truly duely good and evil but more jason
    but sent like evil caneval
    embracing bourne identity only it's more lethal catagorically
    slittin rappers of their steeples pissing on their knees
    I eat well smoke trees to be peaceful but I can bring out the G
    tell me what you want and I'll be sitting here ready

boredom... :)
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i love indica for meditation. Or for sleeping, or relaxing

I love sativas for doing homework, going out, doing something active, school, sex, eating, breating, living in general.
    test
  11. MC Shogun

MC Shogun New Member

I like strictly Sativas primarily Jack Herer and other hazes. Super Lemon Haze was quite incredible. I recently had an authentic score of Hawain Maui Waui that was a one hit wonder which is very rare nowadays for me.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

jack herer had a lot of hype but the strains of it that rolled through calgary were mediocre and didnt leave an impression on me. Although my dealer ranted about it all the time, and so did some others that bought it

God Bud has got to be my current fav though, the strain of that we got in calgary was magical. I just moved to vancouver though and never get the name of the shit cuz i grab from a middleman who never thinks to ask because he doesnt even smoke himself. But the sack i had before this one was amazing. An 8 id say.

On my scale anything above a 6 is good weed. 10 is so mindblowingly awesome you wish you had more people to share with so they can enjoy it as well.
    test
  13. mizzOe.

mizzOe. valiumaddict

this x10000000

In Australia it's hard to find variety, it's mostly indica. Not a single fuck was given, gets me high still.

Believe it or not, I've been smoking weed for a good 10+ years and have only had sativa like 5-6 times? fml.

:pescigoat:
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

in canada since there is such a large grow market you get a million different ratios of hybrids....

so most of the weed we smoke is a cross between an indica and a sativa

for us its harder to say weve had a 100% indica or a 100% sativa because everybody is a scientist and tries to create the next best strain.
    test
  15. Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong Yeah, it's me nigga

I'm feeling exactly the same way now. I used to be a huge purple kush fan until I got my hands on some good Jack and I never looked back since.
    test
  16. 8UnknownRapper8

8UnknownRapper8 Legend

test
  17. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Indica=4 fucking around
    Sativa=Best medical effort
    test
  18. DeuceCarter

DeuceCarter New Member

Anyone here tried Girl Scout Cookies yet? Best strain ever.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haven't but ill keep an ear out

I suggest you do the same for some "god bud"
    test
  20. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

OG, Purple, White Widow, various fruity strains..

But in general if the shit look n smell nice n got the taste to match

I'm fuckin with it

I like to switch up strains regularly as to avoid gaining high tolerance for a specific strain
    test