Favorite Songs From Artists You Don't Like

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Esoteriq, Dec 31, 2013.

1. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

It's just to a prove a point that verses can be broken down and that Em's verse really is garbage. I don't like the verse either and I listened to it to realize that. Your non-familiar bystander self needs to fall back.

Breakin' rhymes down is the foundation of this website you're on. Nobody does it anymore, including me, because it takes too much time, but everybody who never did or never could, still acts like they know regardless.... when they don't know shit. If this is something you've never seen in your 14 years on this website then you must be on some schizophrenic split personality shit where you blocked out half your life, because it's so shameful, moved to another state and tried to reinvent yourself as a new person.

I see you're trying to be clever though, with a guitar analogy, like it's poetry class in here and you wanna rap. That ain't witty or insightful. See, I'm like someone tryin' to tell people why the penis goes in the vagina and you're like "what ever happened to just liking dick?"
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

No you're just a pretentious condescending dweeb.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 215
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You feeling condescended upon when you have to deal with me is just an inferiority complex, and I'll play into that.

I'm condescending because it's impossible not to be when talking to an absolute moron. You're one step above cop in being an illiterate piece of shit with a big ego.

If I was pretentious I'd be talking about Sage Francis and AesopROCK in this thread, not Lil Wayne, and my unfathomable genius doesn't negate how grimey and real I am... it just makes me the best of both worlds.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

You talk down to people on the regular. You have that if you don't agree me you're stupid complex. You're pretenious because you're making out to be more then what it is. The genius shit is played Ye over did it. Im one step above a cop? Now you wanna get personal and discuss careers? So what exactly do you do for a living?

test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Yeah, you're right, mainstream America rejected that big time. Time for you do your keepin' up with the Joneses/Uncle Tom thing and do the same. Start Bamboozling and falling in line.

It's not that you've got your ear to the street and can keep up with a young man's game, it's that you're just relieved whenever being ignorant comes back in style.
    test
  6. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I talk down to anybody who talks big. That's how it is.

The people who end up being as big as they talk, earn my respect.
    test
  7. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Way to avoid my question bum ass nigga. I guess "the man" still holding you back.

test
  8. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You always ask people that question and no one gives a shit. I'm not back or down. The man can't even see me.
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

And nobody ever answers cause they're bums. You bought it up though just like everybody else. And like the rest of the bottom feeders I get no answer. Why you bringing up personal shit to begin w/?

test
  10. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

His career is part time ninja, part time mc.
    Ofcourse he's embarrassed to answer.

We see u ninja,

A lion cant change his spots bruh. Think about it.
    test
  11. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

lions don't have spots
    test
  12. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

U were saying?

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

that one's diseased
    test
  14. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

King of the jungle? Thanks.

Nothing embarrassing about what I do. A certified trade, three family generations deep, that's sustained me on 2 continents and in 8 states, while I do whatever I have to. You're not going to bait any personal information out of me, though. You might as well be asking me if I have any identifiable tattoos or nicknames on the street.

If Vulgar wasn't so neutered and lamestream, doing his "Tyler Perry presents" thing, he'd know why it's pointless to ask me... but only real recognize real.

I don't even know what you are, so you probably won't even understand what I just said. You do "u" and I'll do me.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Cool story

test
  17. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Thank you. Storytelling is a tradition for my people. Being so worldly and cultured has served me well and gifted me with so much to say.
    test
  18. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

I heard Dre dedicated this song to Mic

I like Dre to a certain extent but it was Hittman's verse that really impressed. I normally not a fan of him though
    test
  19. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Can't forget this fat POS.

Love this song though...

And the worst....

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Yeah, he did, but Dre was too scared to mention my name. I fuck with Hittman, though.

I've got a bunch of his bootleg, mixtape shit, but there's not a whole lot... I wish he'd had a better run, 'cause he was one of my favorite rappers around that 2001 era. Probably just went strictly ghostwriter after wasting money on a few nice beats and riding the bench.

He's like Tray Dee to me... dope as fuck, but no real discography.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test