favorite sneakers get fucked up?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Hardkore, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

dodog...my favorite pair of shoes, some white and red dunks, got ruined tonight 'cuz i went to this girl's birthday party and it was outside in the woods all muddy 'n shit. i avoided stepping into mud all night, then right when i leave, i just take two steps in like, three inches of straight, thick, dirty ass, grimey mud.

night = ruined. them shits might have to get replaced real soon. my next check is partly dedicated to my shoes' replacement. i'm pretty freakin' pissed, though. do you think those foot locker shoe cleaning sprays would work? i got some, but i ain't try it yet. too tired...and high. good night. peace.
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

worth a shot

when my shoes get ruined, a nicca is upset all day and the next day when i put on a different pair
    test
  3. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

that shit is aight....

but i learned when a shoe gets a BIG dirt mark.... just chalk it up, hoop outside in those... I'll wash minor dirt stains, but like a scuff, or a gang of mud (like the situation your in), i'd take the route you're bout to take next check
    test
  4. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

I hate when I go to the clubs, and my shoes are all fucked up with beer and shit on them.
    test
  5. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

yuuuuuup

the second that shit looks too much to fix, time to put those to the side
    test
  6. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

toothbrush and toothpaste son
    test
  7. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

yyeeaa man, plus dudes stepping on then all night. I started just having a few shoes be club shoes and wipe them shits off everytime.

My last pair of favorites got ruined like that, my white AF1's the with patent leather check and ice bottom joints
    test
  8. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i always wear dark colored kicks when i go to the club, i learned that a long time ago.

and dude, why would u wear ur favorite pair of shoes to the woods?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.