Favorite Position...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Nebz, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N1e2e3d4y

N1e2e3d4y New Member

S_i like I said, if Nani or anyone is looking for 10", it has to be elsewhere.

Personally, I think if I remember well, I am just above that mark. Let's say we round that off to 7+ (if that).

Lucky ones? Hmmmm

You wouldn't hold what? The answering or the answer? or both?
    Hope I helped. Maybe someone can research that average.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I know 6" is average. But I'm talking for myself. I'd rather, personal preferance to have between 7-8" with a good thickness LOL. That doesn't mean because someone is 6" with a thick dick I'd turn him down. Dick size isn't something I'd fall in love with a dude for. Main reason being I'd fall in love with him BEFORE I fucked him. All goes back to not being able to just fuck some random dude. Sure I can have a crazy fuck session with my husbsand now, where it's not all slow and romantic and we fuck like wild beast and get freaky...But that's because I love him and share a bond with him. Just some random dude wouldn't get that (okay there's one random dude, but he's not really random per say rotf) but seriously, this is why falling for a guy wouldn't matter about his dick size to me.

If he was really small and thin down there, we'd make it work if our love was meant to be ;o) Besides, I'm pretty damn good myself---I'm sure I could make it work! ha ha (how full of myself can I be?!)
    test
  3. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

7 is a nice number not too big that I'd be uncomfortable with it in my mouth and not too small that I wont feel it.

I said lucky ones because many women do not have much feeling inside their vagina. Actually, the farther in you go, the less feeling you have. For me, the thing about a larger penis is the feeling of being filled up, I just like it that way.

I wouldn't hold any of it against you. Especially because it doesn't matter anyhow when you take into consideration what you said on the thread about blow jobs :smile:
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Beautifully said Nani. This is exactly what I'm talking about, and Nanijah's older and can claim more experience than me
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

so is the part where we all fuck or what..?
    test
  6. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I'm down ! :))
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Every train must have a conductor so... Nani, you are the lead car... next up is Leila, then Sweet I... now gentlemen, prepare your loads... but first, the conductor must be blessed before the ride begins.
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha cute! ;o)

I dunno if the conductor is ready for what the lead car's skills.
    test
  9. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Nani we arent talking love babydoll...
    Strictly the dick

=]

If a man has a 4 inch dick, you may love him and have a special bond but the sex game will be lacking, if he cant get it passed your pussy lips & he cant ever hit it from the back cuz every time he tries to take a long stroke it slips out.
    From my perspective if a girl has a very loose pussy, to a girl with a extra tight pussy of course the extra tight pussy is going to feel the best just because no matter how much i may love her the girl with a VAG-GENE that hangs like the sleeve of a wizard, its just tighter.
    But it all boils down to how well the sex is because you dont have to have the biggest dick in the world to make a girl cum.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

A 4" penis is rare to come by, I'd think anyway. With average being 6" I think it would be fair game lol.

And it's the clit rubbing that counts. If it can rub on the clit and get me off, I'm good. So even a 4" would work. But I couldn't let my love for someone affect my choice in dick size. I'd just hope that God wouldn't punish me and give me a small dick to love (whcih he hasn't, because I got the perfect size dick to love lmao).

Bottom line is, it's not all about size!!! ;o) Some are blessed, where some are just, well, not so blessed lol.
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol
    test
  12. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

And still I rise
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.