Favorite Position...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Nebz, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i love you girl haha you get me rolling lol
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you can have a king kong dick in you, but if he doesnt know how to twirk it and is just thumpin in the same spot just giving u a pain in ur stomach.. whats the fun?

and last time i checked 8 1/2 definantly wasnt average? iono im not gonna convince a message board i gota big dick thats prolly the gayest thing alive.. but i have been told im big more then once :)

but more importantly like leila said.. i know how to use it

whats the good in having a sword if u cant fence u nahhh meannn?
    test
  3. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I don't see it as the same thing. I'm not descriminating against small penises. I'm just saying I would prefer one with a little more girth.

Husband is average and I can barely feel him inside me. I just seem to need a little extra. Maybe its from years masterbating with larger vibrators, who knows.

Now, I wouldn't turn a guy down because of the size of his penis, we would make it work, may mean a little more work for him, but if he's willing so am I. I almost married a guy with a very small penis. Couldn't even feel him inside me. Didn't matter how he was moving. Would get pissed off 'cause I couldn't orgasm form intercourse. Actually, thats how I started likeing anal. He was small enough I didn't need Anal Ease and I would actually feel him inside me. We broke up for other reasons, but had he not been the biggest jerk in the world I probably would have married him. Was with a guy who had a longer penis but thinner. Didn't like that, like I said, its girth not length with me...

All I ment, is in a perfect world I'd prefer a little more meat on his salami, but the world isn't perfect so I make do.

Oh, and I wan't talking about love, I was talking about sex.
    test
  4. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Oh, I wan't doubting you sweetie. I'll take your word. And yes your right about knowing how to use it...but then again, if you don't know how I'm not embarassed to teach you and if all else fails, just lay still, I'll climb on and take care of it myself LOL
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

damn sound like he fell out a comic book lol
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Real talk there and I understand perfectly where you're coming from... but you might wanna quit using dildos if it's ruining your enjoyment of the real thing....

I don't think there is a toy out there for a man that can ever replace a woman... sex is more than just penetration.
    test
  7. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Everyone saying size doesnt matter,
    First if a guy has a 4 inch dick, you cant tell me that doesnt matter.

period.
    test
  8. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Exactly!
    test
  9. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Your husband must not be fucking you right AT ALL.

I've been reading your posts for the last week or so and it just seems like u just straight slandering him, iono, u sound u still got some wild oats.
    test
  10. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Maybe

Our sexual relationship isn't the best, true, but he has other fine qualities which I've posted about in the past. Just when we get on the subject of sex...yeah, its an issue
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Check your rep messages...
    test
  12. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Ok, now check yours LOL
    test
  13. N1e2e3d4y

N1e2e3d4y New Member

Both sides of the argument really make sense. Because I am sure those females who think size matters didn't say they can hold a horse. But I am also sure those who said it doesn't matter want to feel some action.
    I guess me being under has to be the preferred position. If my life had to be dependent on it. Else it has to be a combination of that and her lying on her side and i kinda splitting between - one knee behind her and the other knee infront.
    test
  14. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I stand by what I said size doesn't matter. Emotional closeness, warmth, intimacy, attention to detail (in every sense of the concept), chemistry, etc., things like that make a difference.

Maybe you've differentiated the two, but to me sex shouldn't occur without love. I don't know why people cheapen it that way... :frown:
    test
  15. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I don't think it cheapens it. You can have a fullfilling sexual relationship with someone without love to get in the way and you can have a fullfilling loving relationship without sex to get in the way.

I never understood making more out of it than what it is.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Leila, are you a virgin? Just curious.

Sweet and I are both over 30 and have had many different experiences that have molded our mindsets on things like sex, love, and relationships.

I used to be very idealistic and naive when I was young, too.
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm not one to think size matters. I think, the length really doesn't anyway. Thickness of course is gonna matter to an extent. If ol' dude is lacking gerth and length, he's not gonna be able to achieve much :/ lol. That's just common sense tho. Best you can hope is he's good on his tongue game hahaha.

But often guys always wanna brag they got a huge ass dick....when really the goodness is between 7-8" That's where the meat is! lol.

I'm tellin ya, I got lucky and married a good dick lmao. Well, the body attached is good as well, but the dick, damn the DICK!!! ;o) It's greatness.

But I also agree there has to be something there when having sex....a feeling of some sort. I dunno if I could fuck every Tom, Dick and Randy. Never tried, but doubt I could.
    test
  18. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Nani knows what's up.

Let me be clear: I won't ever be up for the former.

I don't understand making it less than it is.

I'm not really as idealistic as I'm coming off...

I don't see my opinion changing with age. Let's not be ageist...

hahaha, Curiousity killed the cat.
    test
  19. N1e2e3d4y

N1e2e3d4y New Member

Nani,

Funny you said that. Studies actually have put 6.5" as the average. And you can sure bet that the Average male is okay. Else this would have been burnt up with frustrated people. I'll look into that figure and send to you.

I mean what the hell will any person want to do with 10". Definitely look elsewhere. Not here.
    test
  20. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yep, I knew that. Thats why I said girth is the real issue not length. Besides, too long isn't as good as too wide. I sometimes don't even like my toys all the way in be 'cause it feels like its in my stomach LOL and it can hurt after. But thickness is what counts because its the walls of the vagina that you have the feeling in (if you are one of the lucky ones).

But, like I said. Wanting it doesn't mean thats all I'll have...I mean, if my man's shlong was smaller than average it can still be enjoyable and we can have fun and be satisfied in other ways too.

So, Needy, above average, below average? Fell free not to answer. I wont hold it against you :wink:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.