Favorite Position...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Nebz, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

You only get one..if you had to fuck in one position the rest of your life what would it be?

Go
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i'll hit it doggy style
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Doggy Style for sure....I need that position every time we have sex haha.
    test
  4. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

yeah D O double G Y

Is The Best
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Amen to that.

I'm gonna say everyone is gonna pick that. If they don't htey are insane! Or just haven't had great Doggy Style sex!!!!!!! :eek:)

I'ma get me some tonight!!! haha
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Lamo! thats whats good nani haha lol @ you nani always not far behind me haha or me behind you posting lol
    test
  7. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

And when you get bored you have easy access to the asshole to spice it up a little...
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

well Rip, I live for this site. I'm RAPMUSIC SERIOUS! haha I'm gonna be behind your ass always, haha ;o)

But for real, the asshole is so close to perhaps shoot banana's out it! rotflmao.

Fuck I love Jeff.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Cowgirl... doggystyle would be too taxing on the knees as I get older and too much work... I'd prefer to lay there and let her ride, so the titties can bounce in my face.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

My husband would probably choose the same one, well it would be a toss up between doggy. But he's always "I need to see the tits" lol. He's also a boob man ;o)
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Fat ass>Fat titties
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

throw them over your shoulder haha
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Not!
    test
  14. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yeah, its a toss up btwn that and doggy style.

Nebz's response helped me decide tho. You only said 1 position not only 1 hole, so yeah I have to go with doggy style with cowgirl as a very close second. If I had to spend my life without anal action, it would suck.

OR, can I have a toy? If I can stick a toy in my ass while riding on top then I may be able to live with that LOL

Hey, you want titties, just reach out and squeeze haha...Husband is a breast man too. Has to see them bouncing LOL.
    test
  15. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

You a little overdue Sweet I? You've been kind of talking raunchy lately.

I don't know the name of my favorite. It's I guess reverse cowgirl, but where I'm also sitting up. I like that when I'm not in control, I can just sit there and have easy access to pretty much whatever I want and still get a view of that booty. I'm really into touching girls and rubbing them especially if she has a cute little belly. I also just like the whole feel of taking a girl from behind. It just seems proper to me [dunno] and I can still easily take over whenever I want to.
    test
  16. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Slap yourself...

=o]
    test
  17. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Am I? I hadn't noticed. [fuc]
    test
  18. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, I don't know what's going on. Are you being •••••••••?

I know when I'm overdue cause anything gives me wood. I was at the store today and seen these two girls with really nice asses and I was getting horny. Usually I'll look at an ass and be like, damn that's nice. But the boys in the basement don't really care until I'm getting closer and closer to hitting it. To put things in perspective, reading Nani's and your response is doing the trick and that's stupid because it's just words on the screen.

I'm on a mission to get my rocks off tonight.
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

For me, the more I get the more I want. If I don't get any for a while, no big deal, but if I'm getting some on a regular basis I want it more and more until the point where once every day isn't even enough. I'll be masterbating in the morning and after work and can't wait for husband at night. And still be taking my toys with me to the bathroom in the middle of the night LOL
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I need sex regularly. Well, not everyday, but it helps. I hate getting my period and having to wait! That sucks. But sometimes we'll just fuck doggy in the shower, cuz the period stops, or isn't messy in there lmao. TMI I know.

But if I go 4 days without when I'm on my period. I'm damn near ATTACKING the dick. Plus it helps I got a husband who is more of a nympho than I. But I had to beg for it last night lol. He was too "tired". But I got my way, whoot! ;o)

Oh and Gorilla, I also like that way. Where my man is sitting on a chair or edge of the couch/bed and I'm backwords sitting on him and bouncing, that is greatness as well.

Hell, I'm gonna go a head and say everyway is great LOL. But nothing makes me scream more than Doggy---which I still need to get today. I only offered up a blow job earlier. So I need something in return! ;o)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.