Faulty Mechanical Work

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by T.B., Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.B.

T.B. New Member

I need advice, somebody hit my girls side driver door, so she took it to a place to have it fixed(not a major company) but he was supposed to replace a rod because her window was stuck. But everything else still worked. Like her power locks and keyless entry. After he said he fixed everything nothing would work like her locks, keyless entry and sunroof. She took it back and the fuses were blown. so he replaced it. Then it blew again. now he's saying nothing ever worked. Now he's saying the relay switch is tore up? I dont know much about cars but if it was the relay switch you couldn't hear the doors "trying" to lock could you? now she has to hold her handle to lock the doors. This doesnt make sense. Somebody please give me some knowledge on this and the relay switch.
    test
  2. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

it doesnt sound like the mechanic did anything wrong...

fixing the regulater on a window has nothing to do with keyless entry or sunroof.

just get a second opinion and fix it
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

First does she have full coverage insurance, if so, you insurance company most likely will take it to one of their shops to pay them to do the work.... And they must repair everything. So if it went in with one problem and came back out with three they are responsible to fix the problem or else insurance company will not pay. But with accidents it is very common to have one thing fucked up and after repairing another portion 2 other things go wrong. talk to the inurance comanies to find out whats going to happen.

What kind of car is this by the way?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.