Fathers of sons, let's talk...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Ignorant, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

...are you actively involved in your son(s)' lives? Whether you're with the mother or not, you should be... there is nothing I hate seeing more than seeing a male child around nothing but women all the time... constantly picking him up and babying him when he's able to walk and run... as a man and as the father, you should be puttin' a stop to that... when a boy sees no positive, strong male adult figures in his life, he has nothing to rely on for manhood grooming... he will be conditioned to follow the mannerisms of those around him... particularly WOMEN...

I won't get into the whole debate of what causes homosexuality, because there is nothing really concrete about that... but I do know that nurture does play a big role in personality and mannerisms... and there are too many effeminate boys and men walking around because they've have no father figures in their lives... or fathers who never cared to raise them and show them the way.

We need MEN to be leaders of the community and show boys how to be MEN... so they won't be relying on women for support and direction... so they will be able to solve problems like a man should.

Thank you for support.

Good day.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm a single father with full custody
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That's what I'm talking about... props due, my dude.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ignorant on some real shit and shaddow holdin it down for his predecessors

gotta love the kids!!
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Kudos to all the fathers that are taking care of their children...hats off to you guys.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

i just had my youngest for the last 2 weeks.. man i swear i take better care of her then her ma, although her moms a good mother.. i'm just a super dad.. i mean my daughters nose wasn't runny when i sent her home she gained a pound..(maybe no but i swear she ate like a fat cat) he hair was clean and combed not that mom doesnt clean her, but damn is her hair nappy when she comes over.. she smells good tho.. and i got her to learn how to beat-box and she tries to "rap" speaking baby gibberish... and she is learning karate.. i feel bad for the kids in her daycare b/c she hits hard loool....
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That's sweet though...you're seriously making me miss my nephews...:funny:
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

haha.. u better GIT EM then !! what are u waiting for!
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm usually the designated babysitter whenever my sister-in-love comes to the city....:funny:

...good times. :funny:
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I've got a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter.

Only a useless faggot would run away from his responsibilities as a parent. I've been on and off with my kids' mother for 8 years. I'll do anything to make it work so they will have both parents in their lives.

Shad's a G.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Thanks JA....it's a tough job but a man has got to step up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.