Fat Joe Responds To 50 Cent Diss

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Crazy Boy, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

lol ur an idiot, game only got the blood and crips on locked on the westside, not on the eastcoast.

Fatjoe is holding down the eastcoast, it dosent matter what coast is bigger fuckin idiot.
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

ur stupid for completing ignoring young buck's south and eminem's detroit

da fuck is joe guna do?

reason joe stepped up to roy jones was cuz roy aint have backup..

roy would knock joe the FUCK out in a fight
    test
  3. VzSick

VzSick Because I just am

Roy stepped to Joe, and Joe ain't bitch up.

And my question is...who's payin for the plane tickets to fly the entire population of the south, Detroit, Cali, and suburban America to where Fat Joe is?
    test
  4. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

so true but u cant blame em though, cause they both did do a floppin and shit to get their at now.
    test
  5. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Dawg buck is goin to bing and wtf at em, eminem aint a street cat.
    test
  6. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

I understand why Jada backed down, battling your label mate... especially when he's their biggest cash cow, is just plain retarded. Anyone with any kind of business and industry sense knows this.

But Fat Joe has no excuse. He on some bitch shit
    test
  7. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

lmao
    test
  8. VzSick

VzSick Because I just am

everything is red and blue, east coast, west coast in rap.

somebody WILL find a way to turn this into a race thing.
    test
  9. VA slim

VA slim New Member

well for one... yall gotta stop believin that these rappers really "run" anything...these ~~~~~s is entertainers... real life street gangstas extort these dudes regularly...

solja slim supposedly "ran" new orleans and got smoked in front of his mamas house... big l supposedly "ran" harlem and got sm,oked in harlem... ~~~~~s is just talk... and no im not sayin dudes is bitch made...but they dont REALLY have shit on lock where they can just walk anywhere witout bodygaurds... half these dudes get robbed on a lunar cycle....

but back to the real subject.. i like puns line to 50 the best... " to that 50 cent rapper... real funny get ya nut off... cuz in reality ill blow ya MATHAFUCKIN HEAD OFF...i aint gonna do a song..ima whipped ya ass..THEN do a song..and call it HOW I WHIPPED YO MZATHAFUCKIN ASS... featuring tony sunshine.. T SQUADAS"..that was funny to me...

but yeah... rappers= get extorted by real gangstas who "run" the places you speak of...
    test
  10. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Dont always take it so literly, when some one say a certain rapper got it locked.

Cause the way of the world, it will always be that one person that will step to you.

Its kinda like a figure of speech in away, when we someone say, so and so has it locked.

Cause it quite obvious, that 90% of the rappers cant just walse up in any hood, and expect to get love from every tom, dick, and harry.
    test
  11. VzSick

VzSick Because I just am

STILL...what does it matter about who runs what in this situation...it's each rapper to his respective zone. I could have beef wit VA Slim and Moss but that don't mean when I see them dudes I'ma catch 'em in michigan or va wit, literally, the entire hood behind 'em. 2 me this is about skill and who can hold they shit down like a man. I take Joe over 50 cuz Joe can lean back out of 50's reach and 50s fingers are fucked up anyway...limiting whatever writing ability he had and fighting ability. lol put money down on it.

truthfully tho, 50's beef based...he creates beef, and leaves it to the publics imagination to figure out what COULD happen. I had dudes tellin me "yo, budden and g unit beefin, watch they kill him...for real, no on a track." people come up with irrational shit and dudes like 50 profit from it. he lets 'em buy in2 the hype. jada, joe and them realize that.
    test
  12. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

omfg @ this comment

lol

some of yall definetely buy into this a little to hard..

Like Bucks gonna make a call and the entire southern region is going to come out with hoodies and baseballbats and invade the bronx.lol

this is all a media stunt. Hes got to find a way to sell you the exact same content he had on the last album. So you get new beats and a little controversy.

From what I hear Jada is not allowed to respond. That came down from the label.

and anybody who thinks 50 could beat Joe lyrically is off their rocker, and he definetely dosent want to see him in the streets.
    test
  13. Speshul Effect

Speshul Effect Handle Ya Business

Fat Joe got killed on a track by Q-Tip. It was called "Prison Song". Let's not forget...haha.
    test
  14. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

LMao

that movie is a fuckin classic
    test
  15. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

at whoever said game got crips and bloods on the west needs to open their eyes

Game dont hold weight.....unless he puttin money up he aint got shit, if yall wanna talk about 50 got bac up from g unit then u gotta mention Spider, hes the only real gangsta in that camp

Yall think sets gonna jump in and watch 50's back just cause he got game in his crew and game is from the west? yall some damn fools, dont believe everythin u hear on records
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

that shit is disgusting...refusing to allow cats to diss other cats cuz it would fuck up profits...yall could kiss my ass If i was jada I'da ate that niggra. Jimmy Iovine's cash flow dont got shit to do with me being a man.
    test
  17. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I say give it a week before 50 takes out an order of protection
    test
  18. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

I strongly urge you dumb mufuckas to go outside...

Just because you're from somewhere don't mean they gone strap up and go to war for you... Maybe your hood will... but not every mufucka... How the fuck is a Blood gonna have the Crips by his side if shit jumps off... no that don't even sound right... Game's HOOD will help him prolly... Em ain't got the damn D... Obie has Schoolcraft but shit I don't even like Schoolcraft... but Obie is cool peoples... You mufuckas stupid... Jada got Y.O. behnd him... 50's own hood don't like him... he just sells cuz he makes good music...

Joe is a fuckin Legend pricks... fuck sells... he been in the game forever... thats like Lil Bow Wow battlin LL Cool J...Joe don't have to battle him... all 50 gone do is get Banks to come help... Cuz Joe would clown 50 easy...

Yall got the game fucked up
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

"Let's hear his song first before we know what we're going to do," said Joe. "It don't die with his song."

Thats all i wanted to see
    test
  20. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

word da fuck up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.