Fat Joe responding to 50...yea or nay?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Oz-, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I say YAY.
    I think its a good move on his part. Smart. 50s album is out, and he barely went as Joe. Now Joe is in a position to really rip 50 and have it hit the mainstream. I personally dont like him.
    Anyway, 50 wont be able to respond, with his shit already in stores, unless he does on mixtapes...which will fall on pretty much defears, except for us net folk.

So yeah, I think Fat Joe in a good position to use this to his advantage and really tear 50 up, without worrying about an impending response that would ACTUALLY hurt him. Since 50s original was mild...he already hasnt suffered....but responding will sell records..
    test
  2. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

good. By the way Joe's album will definatley be better than The Massacre.
    test
  3. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

I say yay

But IMO

50 > Fat Joe
    test
  4. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

By the way...on his upcoming MTV special I read he calls out Styles and Budden as well...
    test
  5. ADubXJ03

ADubXJ03 New Member

^word

tho massacres surprisingly solid, i still want someone to straight up clown 50...not even be funny or clever, be MEAN...cuz freal he is a joke as a lyricist and has no position beefing with anyone literate

piggy bank called out nas, joe and jada right?...any one of em could easily end his credibility as a lyricist
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Im not saying Fat Joe is better than 50 cent. He definitely isnt, but he has the chance to strike a blow to 50.
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

50 Dont want it with Budden, he dont care, he will respond and end his career, especially with Dame Dash backing him now. Dash dont care...he said thats the reason he signed Budden.
    Budden already ripped him, he need to release that 5 heartbeats mixtape, and say fuck this beef, this kids aint gonna do shit to no one.
    test
  8. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Uh oh.
    test
  9. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

why call out styles? all styles p does is put out good hood music for his hardcore fans and mind his own business, one of my favorite for real
    test
  10. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Not only that, but 50 has made songs WITH Styles...
    test
  11. tactics

tactics R.I.P Kim Deliz

yea i almost like styles p. better than jadakiss there even in my mind but the song bout my knife talks to me, my gun talks to me or whatever that fucking song is hotttt...jhoods alright he got hott barz but no hooks, or beats really but he can freestyle...ne way yea fiftys starting to get real cocky which is expected but y go at styles, budden, or even joe. he used "attack raps", in hir beggining days like how to rob, and whatnot. hes mainstreem as hell as mainstreem as u prolly can get even my grandma knows who 50cent is so i dont see the point to do it, but who cares just makes shit more exciting for us....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.