Fat Joe- Clap & Revolve em (Produced by The Runners)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Ejuhcaited, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Cool, say what u want now.

I got a meeting to attend, see u at the top..1
    test
  2. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Finally got to listen to this shit.....bassline is fucking crazy but shit sounds just like hustlin.
    test
  3. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Whatever yall all aggressive... i still got 40 pounds to lose so im fat

now what ?

bang!
    test
  4. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

so am i in RM's top ten?
    test
  5. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Meta is feeding u soul food and niggaz dont wanna digest it....lol....cats on here are funny....dis ish reminds me of wen i was talkng about how similar "Say I" and "Hate it or love it" wer. Anyway I havent heard the song but wat ive heard from the runners is dat "Hustlin" is a record that was to good for them now they cant make another 1 so in theory dats y their shit is the same. They are so stuck on listen 2 ppl telling em 2 duplicate a certain record that they killing their own career in the process. Dat getting money ish is so played out il rather get money from the start of a career till i retire than get money for a year or 2 and burn out. Maybe m wrong and il admit is if they ever do anything better than "Hustlin"

If I was in the industry and a rapper or singer asked me 2 do sumn similar to wat i already did, In my head I'd comprehend it such dat the rapper was asking for my sound not the same song. Cats on here confuse a producers niche and remaking a song. The artist asks for ur sound/niche not the same exact record dats y they come to you in the same place. And yes the masses want something new, and they are gonna react to something new better than wat already out.

Dats y wen dre puts out a new rapper the masses react to dat.
    test
  6. kojo

kojo New Member

fat joes playing it safe...his last two albums have bombed so he cant afford to take risks with records like Jigga can for example.

Its just one of the frustrations of dealing with businesses which treat music like its an empty commodity...after checking out interviews by Neptunes, Rich Harrison, and Cool N Dre, that became real obvious.

Also keep in mind these tracks you hear from the runners on this board may not even make the album at all, dudes cut tracks ALL DAY and they gotta pick 12 or so for the album and the rest either get kept for future releases, leaked, or put on mixtapes.
    test
  7. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

To me fat joe is not playing it safe his gambling with his career and its goin down and its gonna keep going down as long as hez tryna do the southern thing he gone burn out. I mean fif is already crushing u n u don run down south. I'd use dat ish 2 my advantage and flip on cats. Fat joe had a crew for so many years and he eint dd shit for no1 but him self.
    n dats wat he gets.

I'd rather he take risks like jigga, 50, and the good dr than try and win over a southern audiance wen u an NY rapper. It eint happening and dats y east cost hip hop is at an all time low, they also wanna boogie and snap fingers..Stick to wat u know ur roots, he sounds better on east coast beat like traks he did with just blaze, premo, cool n dre and D.I.T.C cats.
    test
  8. kojo

kojo New Member

if albums were cheap to make, market, and distribute then thats one thing to take risks but hey its not like that from a major standpoint. if he hopes to sell he has to branch outside of NY and build strong relations with DJs, the south cant be overlooked anymore. promotion, promotion, promotion, he's just hopping on a track from one of the hottest producers down there at the moment cuz it will get the streets there and here talking and the audience isnt as anal as we are. Jigga seems to have been on more southern shit this past year or so than stuff from his own city lol. couldve sworn camron even used that to diss him earlier....

anyway Cats like Buckwild are on his new album and he said himself he isnt going to be appealing to the ladies as hard as he tried to do on his last 3 albums so theres not much to worry about as far as him going back to his roots (unless he changes his mind).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.