Fat Joe- Clap & Revolve em (Produced by The Runners)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Ejuhcaited, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

of course the key is fuckin consistency, but god damn, wtf u doin music for if u keep followi nthe same damn formula? take up calculus or fuckin geometry if u want fuckin formulas..

its cool

my vision is just a tad out there, niggas cant comprehend.

niggas never will.
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

someone post up some other beats from the runners... please.

and i apologize to niggas on here, my vision goes beyond hip hop and rnb and i keep forgettin most niggas dont go out there.
    test
  3. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

murda murda is off the meat rack... this shit is hard as hell aswell, Ima bout 2 foot stomp fat joe if i dont get on his album cuz its crazy. i heard alot of it already when he was at my studio last time. And its gonna be his best work 2 date bukwild joint is bananas.....

anyone hating on the runners last 3 hits aint making one anytime soon... and dont get the game at all..

jus gotta say 1 thing 305 we got the hottest producers point blank.....
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Did those last three songs hit the charts?
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I'm all about expansion, and I can't expand if I'm milking one vibe out.
    no beef.
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i was respondin to meta u fucking m onkey...and it makes plenty of sense...

and lmao@ all these niggas flappin they gums and havent had a hit record in they entire lives talkin like they vets...
    theres only a few cats on here that can bump gums on some industry shit...i respect the few cats that actually know wdf they talkin about..but alot of yall need to humble the fuck out real quick...

ay muck u back in town fam..?
    test
  7. the exposer

hustlin peaked at 11 which good enuff... means your shit gettin played everywhere....

born and raised been killin it around 305 all day...

if you eva sat down with a major artist you would kno why they do this.. e••••ially the artist a&r. its wat they want and the people like it and thats wat count not the producers that are tryin 2 get in the game..

succesful producers make music for the people

unsucceful producers make music for themselves..
    test
  8. the exposer

till the 27th...
    test
  9. the exposer

let me jus add

305 mothafukkkaaaaaassssss
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

What is your point. We've already established that you need to make music for the people. People listen to music, therefore you make it for them. the point of making music is to also EXPRESS URSELF through instments or whatever it may be. So you are still makign music for yourself int he long run so get that nonsense out of here.
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

umm..i think muck knows wat hes talkin bout...
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

ok... i aint got shit to say anymore. ima do me, and ill see yall niggas at the top./
    test
  13. the exposer

again i repeat

succesful producers make music for the people..

unseccesful producer make music for themselve and make statemnts like jus made above and a lil earlier. now by no means do i imply your wak i cant recall i heard your music b4 maybe once.. but what your saying is the wrong mindset 2 have if you wanna be succesful in this industry. actually not even that you will see if you eva have the oppurtunity the moment you have a hit single or a smash record.. people will ask you for the same shit you did for the other artist.. now here is where you will put your foot in your mouth.. do you tell this artist no i am a producer and cannot and will not give you something simialar even if ima make 10gs atleast off it.. now once you say that or they here your beat cd and it has nothing off what they wanted you fukd.... lost that door.. its jus the way the game is.. its not the producers fault if anything i give them hella more props for being able 2 deliver the same forumla for each aritst they worked with.. thats a hard thing 2 do cuz i bet erryone went in there saying i wanna something like "hustlin"

this is jus input for you 2 take or thro away.. same for erryone else..
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Like I said, my vision goes beyond hip hop and everytime I log on here I forget that. I guess thats why I get annoyed when I hear beats that sound the same get called hot over and over.

Hip hop, yeah redo the beat, 12 times with the same chords, make 10gs. Cool. As a musician you get no respect from me. Anyone can follow a formula. Why do you think there's so many 'Dre type' Beats, and kanye type beats.So you respect these niggas that follow the same exact formula, uses the same exact instruments? Come on get out of here with that man.

And It's even happening with R&B beats... people are following the same boring ass formula for writing songs, and thats why this game is so oversaturated with average ass producers with lyrics sounding the same. No substance, nothing. Every beat sounding like the next beat. And niggas sit there and call it 'hot'. Nah.. it aint hot, you just hearing what niggas did 3 weeks ago. Just under a different label. A different half ass singer, with no sense of harmony... no training.. and niggas is overnight divas and stars. Fuck outta here.

Like I said, I'm probably take it a little too far because once again, my mind is on some other shit. I'm with the hiphop shit, and R&B, but I'm definitely on something else and that track aint something else. It's a watered down version of tracks I've heard before. And I refuse to call that shit hot. Its a xerox copy.

peace.
    test
  15. the exposer

maestro... i feel your pain but we talking hip hop tho atleast i am...

and lets not 4get they made there signature sound.. so they doin wat works for them im sure you will hear other differnet shit from them a lil lata on but they gonna milk it like i would.

wanna express yourself like you said do a soundtrak.. if not you gotta roll wit the times.. thats wat make a succesful music industry producer..

its all love tho discussion is always good.. gotta go tho
    test
  16. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Cool, we have two different visions. Thats understandable.

peace.
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

whateva nigga...holla at me when u make a beat without help......
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Runners are runnin shit point blank. Fuck your opinions. Anybody that can't come and the game and become my favorite producers in a matter of months must be doing something right.

Lil haiti is fire so is born and raised. Man its days that all day in my whip I put them 2 songs on repeat. All day.

I respect yall wanting to change the game, but it will never hapen.

No beef

just cake.
    test
  19. the exposer

test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Nah, its gon' happen. None of yall niggas got the courage, or potential to do so.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.