Fat Joe and 50 Cent beef at VMAs [VIDEO link]

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by OVOXO, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

The 50 Cent-Fat Joe beef heated up at tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards. The words started when Fat Joe was presenting an award and ended with: “I just wanna say how safe I feel in here tonight with all of this police presence courtesy of G-Unit.” The remarks were surprising because in his diss song “F*ck 50″ in response to 50’s “Piggy Bank", Fat Joe says: “I’m gonna respond one time, one time only".

Later in the night, 50 Cent was ending his set of “So Seductive” with Tony Yayo when the pair unleashed a bevy of expletives on Fat Joe. The high standards of MTV prevented most of the content from getting through and it was censored. What made it through was something like this: “Fat Joe is a p*ssy. F*ck Fat Joe. He is a F*ckboy. What? What?” A couple sentences were completely blanked out.

During the last rant the VMA cameras went to Kanye West who was standing up in the crowd. The censors prevented us from here whether any of the expletives were directed at Kanye, but it wouldn’t be unheard of. Kayne has a song, Crack Music, featuring 50’s former friend Game on his new album. The beef with Fat Joe originated when Joe was featured on “New York” with Fifty enemy Ja Rule. Is this a case of the friend of my enemy is also my enemy?

50 Cent calling Fat Joe a pussy:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20XP2DFV

FAT JOE CALLING OUT G-UNIT:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/4481954/fat_joe2.0000.mpg.html

UPDATED FROM MTV:

Awards, of course, are only part of the story at the VMAs. Performances tend to be the water-cooler talk in the week following, and this year offered plenty of candidates for discussion. 50 Cent will certainly get people talking for ripping into Fat Joe after his medley of "Disco Inferno," "Outta Control" and "So Seductive." "Fat Joe's a pu---," screamed the rapper in a tirade that was pumped over the PA in-house but which was bleeped out for the broadcast. "F--- Joe. F--- Terror Squad." Earlier, 50 jumped onstage (off camera) after Joe joked about G-Unit's security presence while presenting.

---

Fuck who ever says 50 & G-Unit is pussy.

EDIT:

NEW LINK : FAT JOE DISSING G-UNIT ON STAGE

http://rapidshare.de/files/4482124/fat_joe.mpg.html

repaway
    test
  2. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

Bump this shit so peoples get to read the update.
    test
  3. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

G unit > Fat Joe
    test
  4. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

1 on 1...c'mon dawg its no contest...50 would murk Fat Joe...and 50 rolls much deeper...why? cuz his pockets are deeper...for the right amount of money Fat Joes right hand would kill him in his sleep so fuck wut u heard...Fat Joe is a bitch
    test
  5. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

blah..

fat joe was coo about it and g unit threw a fit like some bitches..

fat joe already called 50 out to a boxing match and 50 declined.. so fuck 50

end of discussion
    test
  6. damn this some shyt but i dont know how these links / videos work
    test
  7. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

did 50 say something directed towards Kanye?
    test
  8. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

you damn right
    test
  9. Bash

Bash New Member

Nah he didnt
    test
  10. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

the 2nd link isnt Fat Joe calling out anyone its just him walking and being yelled at by G-Unit
    test
  11. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

do u have anything besides megaupload for the first one?
    test
  12. RedCageman

RedCageman New Member

haha, i find this all hilarious. I'd love to see a fight between the two. But god damn, fans who take sides on this beef get so damn annoying...
    test
  13. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

I think both of them are wack but I respect 50 n shit for that one lol...

and rofl@kanyes face and b5 in the back
    test
  14. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

lmao i just wanna kno how u got these SO FAST
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yall really have no clue how much weight joe holds......50 has more money yea....but joe can make it so that 50 cant even step foot in the bronx.....cause 50 can say all the king of new york bullshit he wants.....but he will NEVER own the bronx....fat joe OWNS the bronx....

the street cred level of the 2 is rediculously unbalanced....for all the money 50 has...he still cant go to the block and chill next to real killa's.....you can go to the spots in castle hill and soundview and fat joe will BE there.....next to og's doin thier thing.....thats the difference
    test
  16. Bash

Bash New Member

dat shit wont work for me
    test
  17. Detroit_AllDay

Detroit_AllDay New Member

fat joe is latin king connected The latin Kings been direspected 50 but they take him as a joke but if woulda did sumin he woulda got fucked up mosts def
    test
  18. moneyfolife

moneyfolife New Member

who the fuck was that yelling at fat joe shit sounded like 50 himself either that or the gunit street team was in full force could't really tell but it only sounded like one person other that everyone else was cheering hard
    test
  19. TwiztidHarmony

TwiztidHarmony New Member

test
  20. Bash

Bash New Member

It didnt sound like anybody from G-Unit to me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.