Fashion exhibitionism in city's center lost it's shine with 1st rain drops...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Women under roofs, no more self-confident in a "look at me, I'm dressed by fashion commandments" way, no more proving that they're in contact with time, just startled glances, because sky's dropped a few drops.

Ladies, you're not made out of sugar + umbrellas come in smaller sizes too.

Which kind of reminds me of girls & women who dress fashionably to take a walk through the city, yet have barely anything in their refrigerators, partially could be blamed on dieting, partially on vanity...

Still, an ridiculous event..
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

where im from it goes down to -40 farenheit in winter and you still see chicks lined up outside of bars freezing to death in short miniskirts and skimpy tops...i mention the girls cuz atleast the guys can dress warmer and dont go to bars in skirts

yes im serious.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Last year I saw a group of girls (15-18-somethings) barely dressed with tummys showing in below zero weather. Felt being colder simply observing as they walked past. Guess they're not limiting themselves to only "night bar time".
    test
  4. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I've seen the same here, both in pictures friends have posted and when I ventured out myself. Girls wearing either a tight fitting, low cut T as a dress (some sans underwear), or actual lingerie. Nothing left to the imagination.

What gets me more is how insulted they get when guys don't stick around for more than a night or two, complaining that they 'just can't find a nice guy'.

More and more I'm not a fan of younger females.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

^Sometimes less isn't more, tbh.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

My friend moved to India for work, a very conservative country.

like its so conservative that if they had a bra commercial on TV all the guys in the country would masterbate vigorously out of sheer "holy fuck! a BRA!"

anyways though shes from canada and lived 27yrs of her life here. Now in India she says that she finds the way women dress sexy, and that its more sexy than over here where women show off everything
    test
  7. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I have heard from more than one male that slutty isn't sexy, that they prefer a woman in a nice fitting pair of jeans and a tank etc. Some even prefer sweats, or business attire.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.