"fashion" area.. hmm....

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Saru Beats, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saru Beats

Saru Beats R.I.P. Point Game

Is this actually going to be diverse types of fashion and things here, alternative styles, things that are out of the norm, or just a bunch of people posting up cool new nike's, color matching hats and sweatsuits etc. (no hate to those of course). I am wondering if this place will actually be diverse and have some people that don't look like common 'rap' wear people.

For instance, what do you guys think of this?

[​IMG]
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I don't like the spiked bracelet or belt..and that dudes hair is wack Lol..but the outfit is pretty ill..I may or may not like it more depending on if I knew what his shirt said..

oh yeah and I checked your myspace, your music is awesome..
    test
  3. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

we all have our own diverse fashion. I wear various outfits depending on my mood.
    test
  4. Saru Beats

Saru Beats R.I.P. Point Game

Yeah, I think there is at least a halfway decent variety of people on here, I think this fashion area is going to be pretty dope if it gets popular. I don't really don't do the tall tee, color coordination, 'normal' hip hop stuff myself, I will post some pics once this place gets a bit more activeee.

And thanks for the props paper chase I appreciate it. ;] I have some new stuff in the works, I am just trying to switch it up a little bit, I am getting bored of hip hop, trying to blend a few different elements.
    test
  5. streets

streets New Member

yeah man i encourage variety, it might be some popular normal stuff we post that you like, and there might be some not the norm stuff that gets posted that i/we like........

i always like to see fresh new stuff whether it be weird to some people.. do you man and keep posting
    test
  6. Dely

Dely In The Trap

you post what u feel man

i might not like it, but im sure other ppl will

we will gladly give our input on certain things

with that said, the rocker look is pretty hot right now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.