Fantasy Week 9/end of 8

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Synthesis, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Sup kiddos. Sorry for no thread last week. apparently its become expected of me to grace you with something to read.

--END OF WEEK 8--

Syn vs MP - (current score 110-93 MOB)Both had some bad play at skill positions who would of seen Eli manning ending up with 5 pts? or him and victor cruz combining for under 10? THANKS lol. Im losing faith in Reggie Bush, Horrible trade on my part giving up mcfadden a little early. Anywho, Had owen daniels on bye, Heith Miller worked out great for me, Chris johnson was ONE yard short of 100 for MP. On that same not Moore had 96 for me..My defensive lineman combined for 1 pt. smh. Anyway close game, that I should win with Gore, Patrick Peterson and Akers remaining. but could easily shit the bed.

Q vs Shadow (210-185 Q) This game is over. Jesus stafford went ham sauce, so did peyton. Doug martin also went nutso. Q just had several huge outtings, both LBs almost at 20pts, gronk beasted, forte and marshall showed up. Shadows team did also, ridley with 18 austin, sproles, jones all over 10, jennings also. Just didnt have the linebacker play, poslusny usually shows up, didnt for some reason. even his kicker had 19. high scoring affair, shadow would of beat anyone else this week, lol tough loss doggie

Jook vs Hern (121 to 113 HERN currently) Jook still has vernon davis and both LBs up. Jook you are lucky Hern didnt change his roster, i have no clue why he left BJE in on bye. I have to say all of Jooks players had strong showings just no monster games. A Rod pretty underwhelming also. Herns dbs only totalled for 8 points, thats pretty dissapointing for him im sure. Jamal charles posted a donut for Jook.. lol, sorry man, morris only gave me 5 so dont feel horrible, and Nelson is hurt. (in regards to our trade) anyway, I see jook pulling it off its only 8 points to make up, herns only remaining player is a DL.

KDP vs Legion (144 to 145 KPD) Legion had this won but kdp with one player remaining, pretty close game down the screen, Legion had some great LB play, both yalls old dusty RBs showed up lol (lynch and mcgahee). KDP would havethis locked if romo didnt throw 4 picks, but i guess theres lil spots u can pick every where to have that argument. brady killed it, 36 tds. Legion had bad WR play with nicks and brown combining for 8, factor in finley at TE and thats 10 total, while KDP had 32 from just harvin and witten. i see kdp winning, cant see a 0 from his LB, im sure legion praying dude breaks his wrist in warmups lol

Diesel vs Zyc (126-123 Diesel) Zyc on suicide watch again his week lol. Im hoping kendal doesnt perform since i have Gore, im sure your hoping Hunter scavenges a TD or maybe they go easy on gore with his rib injury. Now this i very winable for you zyc cambel has had a lot of shitty games, 4 games with 5 or less points. Hunter could very well do enough to win it for you, this will be the nailbiter of the week lol. Good luck to both of you. Zyc really had a great game on defense, most of his pts game off that side. Rivers shits on you again with 6 points, ballard was a good play but only because of that winning TD, thats luck for you. Diesel team had a combination of horrible showings and some big ones, had 4 players on offense combine for 9 pts is pretty terrible. anyway, good luck fellas.

I will edit in next week

week 9 predictions:

Chargers
    broncos
    ravens
    packers
    texans
    dolphins
    lions
    bears
    redskins
    bucs
    seahawks
    giants
    cowboys
    eagles

Week 9 Matchups:

Jook vs Diesel: (10-10 currently) If it was against another team, id say jook should be very concerned, but im going to say he should be mildly concerned, since bowe AND charles combined for only 10 pts. On the other side, Diesel currently is missing DB and a rb from his starting roster, if he doesnt adjust he will most likely have a poor chance to win. Asides from Brees, D thomas and Gates, diesels offense is trash, D is mildly ok, while jooks is vastly better. Jook SHOULD have no problem winning, BUT you never know for sure.

Hern vs Legion: (9-17 Hern currently) Hernandez got off to a good start with Eric Berry scoring 19 at db. Legion has 9 pts off one of his LB's, which is mediocre at best. Moving on, im gonna predict hern with the win, im not looking to write novels here, Tho i dont like his QB matchup with Ryan vs Dallas secondary, but his running back and wr options are slightly better, also his TE and i think his D has the edge, overall edge to Hern

Warrior vs Zyc: (0-0) Interesting game, Zyc has the better RB core with Ray Rice and Fred Jackson while Warrior has Rashad Jennings and Pierre Thomas. On the other hand id say Shadow has the upperhand at the WR position with Austin and Jones while Zyc has Boldin and Jones and far to many ravens players lol. Now as far as matchup go, i dont see julio jones having a big game against big D. So that may close he gap a smidge. Id say stafford and Flaccos are close to even as far as what they will do this week points wise, tho stafford is playing a far worse defense in jacks. Id say shadow has the edge at LB and DB is close, id give DL to shadow also. Could develop into a close ass game for you two, im gonna go with Warrior, but i wouldnt be suprised either way.

Q vs Mob: (0-0) I gotta say here, The mobb is far better than the record they have, a lot of unlucky events have fucked him, like manning and cruz performance last week. Thisis not a bad matchup, man look at the RB squads, Q has Foster, Morris, Martin. Mobb has Chris Johnson, DMC and Leshoure. Id say leshoure is the weaklink, giving Q a slight advantage. Id also say matchup wise, all of Qs backs seem to be facing slightly weaker defenses. Also this is a matchup of the mannings which can go either way. Once again the WR matchup very close, Q with V jacks and b marsh, Mobb with Cruz and Colston. All the way down the sheet i see this very close, this could be a loss for Q if the mobbs team performs, this could be a great matchup, im going with the upset, Mob wins it.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Syn this is awesome bro!!

I better win lol.

Lol yeah our trade this far hasn't been the greatest thing but at least it isn't too lopsided
    test
  3. J o o k

Man shad went for 185 and lost!?!

Yikes lol
    test
  4. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

also, jook remember all that shit talk before the season about cj2k, bet he ends up with over a stack rushing
    test
  5. J o o k

Who said that?
    test
  6. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

test
  7. J o o k

I said that CJ would be nothing special just another sub par 1000 yard rusher
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

yea....
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Good shit, syn.
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  12. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

half my squad is in Bye this week lol. I had to make some last minute trades
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

That was a terrible trade you made Syn. What were you thinking? Morris for Forte? That's not even a question of who's better.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Lol.

I wouldn't say Morris is better. Forte is uber-talented, both good backs. That said, I think Morris will outperform Forte ROS, barring any unforeseen setbacks. More opportunities to score, less injury-prone, and a consistently healthy number of touches with no backup to vulture goal-line carries. Plus, I think he has the better schedule. RG3 is his only true comp and I don't think they want a repeat of that nasty hit that put him out before.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Fuck, my team is stacked. This isn't even fair. Redraft.
    test
  16. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

Lets let the season play out zyc. I LOVE forte and i see him coming on stronger. Also i hate having rg3 and morris i feel like its one or the other gonna have a good game. PLUS im a dallas fan and i wont start players against them lol. Say what u will i cant root both ways. I think it will work out for me. If i can make the right starts and figure my defense out ill be straight.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

:funny: i use to start offensive players against the Dallas D last season lol
    test
  18. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

Yea.. rob ryan has done good things. Dallas passing D is no joke.

Also i just seen they are movng forward with charges against Dez. I dunno what will happen with that.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Dez is inconsistent......it drives me crazy. Dallas D shut down Eli and that offense. I've been happy. I really would rather have Rob as the coach tbh. More disicpline and does more with nobody than Garrett and he flaky playcalling
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

2 and 1. let's pass.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.