Fantasy or Fake? Prod. by Ulliversal! Habeas Corpus, General X, and Ronald RayGUN

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by habeascorpus, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

test
  2. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

next time i return their better be some gosh darn replys

Hook: Habeas, Ron, General

1st: Habeas Corpus

2nd: General X

3rd: Ronald RayGUN Aka Lips Loucious
    test
  3. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

hook: volume level is too low on the vox, you're right. i like the chorus though... beat is awesome man.

1st: flow is on point. seems almost odd at some points like a syllable is cut or something, but it's good. lyrics were nice, dope verse.

2nd: you all sounds the same, maybe it's just because of the low volume or mixing or something. not exactly... but pretty similiar. belvedere-belgium beer... smoke a bowl through my pipe dreams, sick shit. lyrics are definately nice.

3rd: lmao i thought it was luscious lips. or maybe it is. blah. came dope as well.

nice track, i'd download if you fixed the levels.
    test
  4. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

the levels will be changed and posted soon enough...he probably all do sound similar, we've been rappin together for a while now
    test
  5. Life and Def

Life and Def New Member

well,.. the beat is pretty aight,... umm,.. im not really feelin the hook,.. not really my style,.. its like underground unpolished flow and stuff,..... feelin the quality to me,... vocals arent low at all,... the doubles are done nice,.. but yeh,... i dont know about the lyrics / flow,... a bit underground,... but yeh,.. delivery is just whatever to me,..

second guy isnt good at all to me,.. too excited to me for this beat,.. umm.... lyrics are aight,.. delivery/voice,.. yeh,.. third guy seems to be the best for me,... most comfortable on the mic to me,... smoothest i guess

coo shit here,.. holla :D
    test
  6. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

the beat is okay, but the mixing is a bit amateurish.....all mc's came pretty nice...nice blend of styles on this. none really outshined the other but i liked the 2nd mc's lines....

'i take it deeper that a scuba diver's supervisor'

'put a noose around your girls neck like jabba hut'

pretty good track overall.....work on the mixing.
    test
  7. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

not much u can do with home studio lol...i was really hopin people think this was a dope track, its the best track, i believe, me and the spitzophrenics crew have came up with thus far...thanx to all u
    test
  8. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

imma up this
    test
  9. Urban AKA

Urban AKA Proper Respect

Hook- Like someone else said, I think you should up your volume. But, I like how you came on, real strong, good feel. This beat is nasty too.

This shit is hot though, I'd download this if the vocals was upped a little bit. I think the hottest ••••• on here was the duke who went 2nd. Yalls flow was on point, delivery was nice, one of the hottest collabs I seen in a minute. Every minute that goes on, I'm diggin the beat even more. Mos def download worthy.. bout time someone spits about something real worth listening to. Good shit.
    test
  10. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Ive been listening to this for a couple days now. Its the only song i had my computer for awhile lol.

The beat is real dope, im feeling it.
    It has a different vibe to it.
    Im feeling the hook, you all fit well together.

Your flow is getting dangerously dope. your delivery was really ill on this song, it has more charisma than usual. Youre slurring like crazy in this verse though. If i repeated one of my rhyme, thats just like qouting it. the lyrics were ill. i really like you structure your bars. good shtt.

I usually feel General X, but im skeptic about this verse. His lyrics are dope, but he does seem out of place on this beat. Im starting to get use to, but i've heard him come alot better.

Lipz? I guess you didnt send me the whole version. I'll go listen to the soundclick version.

His scheme is dangerous. I love his style, i told you that when i was in tucson. His flow is okay. Im diggin this verse though.

Good shtt man, nice crew.
    test
  11. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

them vocals gotta be turned up I think. I like the way the beat sounds. Voice sample is real ill. Lyrics were pretty good. Hook sounded pretty tight with yall together. Voices I'm not sure about. Deliveries were pretty good. Overall thought this one was decent.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12855020#post12855020
    test
  12. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

thats the kind of replys im talkin about right here! yes!

i upped the vocals and posted it up on another page im gonna edit
    test
  13. MyzDee78

MyzDee78 New Member

FREE IPOD!!!!!!!!!! I kid you not!!!

Copy and paste this link in your browser, and follow the instructions. It is the simplest and cheapest way you'll ever recieve a free ipod. You even get to choose which one you want!!!

You'll Thank me later!!!
    i••••.•••••••.com/?r=21424380
    test
  14. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

test
  15. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

one last round
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.