Fantasy Football Week 13: RM's Elite Are Getting It In

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by _KDP_, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

So, you thought you were the shit, huh? Welp, we've had a lot of competition in our annual fantasy football league this year but we've almost reached the finish line. It's been another year of some great team ownership, as we've been active as hell swimming in the waters of the trade routes as well as keeping our fingers on the waiver wire.

Teams have been completely transformed from their inaugural configurations and barely resemble what they looked like the first week of September. Well, everyone's except for last year's Master Peace's team; he's still pouting over the time Jook set for the draft.

We're now only two weeks away from the playoff season, and we have three former champs in prime position to make the tournament and see who can become the first two-time champion of the Emcee Hookups League. Quriosity has been the hot team since about Week 3, with his only recent loss coming to yours truly two weeks back. I've been in second place all season and now see Jook in the rearview mirror winning 5 straight weeks. In third place though is the sleeper of the league, Zyclon B Gas who keeps winning without the fanfare the rest of us receive. OK, the fanfare the rest of us give ourselves.

Team Warrior and Team Jarrell aren't out of it yet and have a shot to pull off a miracle with some help over the next two weeks. Let's check out the matchups to see what might transpire this week.

KDP vs Weez

The spread says it all. I'm favored by almost 80 points without including defenders. 11 of my 14 starters are in the Top 10 at their position, 9 of them are Top 5 and two are #1. That doesn't count the hottest QB in the game Tony Romo, Percy Harvin who was the top receiver in the game before his injury and Demarco Murray/Knowshown Moreno... two "new" lead rushers. Weez's situation is a bit more dire and will need "game of their life"s from Drew Brees and DeMarius Thomas to compete this week.

Jook vs Shadow

Great matchup here. Their records mean that this is a must-win game for each and Jook has the winning streak. Jook's RB corps is sick, Peterson, Charles, Richardson and he has Dez who is gonna jizz all over the Eagles cornerbacks on Sunday night. Shadow has a shaky RB situation but his defenders might beast out in their games.. a lot of guys I like matchups for such as Finnegan and Wake. I think Jook takes this one though and pushes his winning streak to 6.

Q vs Syn

You can't deny it, Q has built the best team on paper. Too bad for him paper don't play when we match up. Once again, he leads the league in projected total with 139 from his offense. Don't underestimate Syn though, he's the only person other than me to put a loss on Q's record and his lineup is potent enough to surprise. Spiller-Nelson-Hernandez will be the keys to the upset here; and he needs them to help secure a spot in the tourney. I'm going out on a limb and calling for the miracle.

Zyc vs Nasty

Looking at his roster, I have no idea how Zyc has retained third place, but it's all about the defense here. Starting Kaepernick Quizz Rodgers and Brandon LaFell is asking for the upset, but I don't see anything on Nasty's roster that would lead me to believe it's happing. Tough year of injuries here. Zyc takes it comfortably with a much better D.

MP vs Hern

I feel bad for MP over the draft time, it screwed me up too. I just had set some things up for the pwnage of the WR position before forgetting to show up. Still, Hern has Shady McCoy in his starting lineup and should be banned for not caring about his team.

Now, watch my latest video on the Cowboys puny playoff chances

[youtube]y5UpnXw8gDk[/youtube]
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm raping Jook this week
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

:skepcheesin:
    test
  4. J o o k

Dope shit KDP.

Lmfao @ you being favored by 80 though WTF hahaha

Warrior gotta win to make it to the playoffs so he better go hard.

If I win, shad & syn mines well start working on their game strategy for next year :funny:
    test
  5. J o o k

Also the vid doesn't work for me on iPhone.

You have it coded correctly?
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

that night was disappointing
    test
  7. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

hmm, not sure why. I'm just using the "youtube" in brackets then the video-specific part of the url with the /youtube in brackets closure...

here's the direct link Dallas Cowboys Down But Not Out in NFC Playoff Picture heading into Week 13 - YouTube

we got a late start to posting this joint, so it probably won't have the traction of my last two vids (13k +3k views)
    test
  8. J o o k

KDP, the vid works now but now all it's showing is some guy who thinks Dallas is actually a viable team calvinohreally:

Lmaooo just kidding man, pretty good vid, since you have dreads, sway from MTV comes to mind but you have your own style and definitely are informative especially showing the tie breakers etc.

Good job man!
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ugh nasty spanked me last night. the fuck was up with quizz gettin smashed
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I Haven't even looked at my roster in 2 weeks. I've been so busy with the house and shit. When I go home tomorrow morning I'll check it. It's hard to do from my phone.
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i'm gonna lose this week. whole bench goes fuckin off the charts....the curse returns jook.
    test
  12. J o o k

Lol got damn man. This was a weird week though bro
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

sit em, trade em, ham. play em, they forget how to play. amirite?!
    test
  14. J o o k

Yes you are lol
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

h-h-h-h-hoooooly shit! perfect storm hit allowing me the victory!
    test
  16. J o o k

Damn my prediction on my record was spot on.
    test
  17. J o o k

Zyc is this your first year in the playoffs?
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

what? no. i always make it in.

to the loser bracket
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

I have the best overall record, I must.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

I've only lost like 5 games in 3 years. ESPN should hire me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.