fan cries after buyign drakes album

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by CRUMS2BRICKS, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

[youtube]-0YKwFkTqdw[/youtube]
    test
  2. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Well here, let's do this even further.

I just checked a few sites that predict Drake will sell (averaged out) about 700,000 CDs... word-wide.

2008, 95% of music downloads were illegal. Let's help YOUR cause and just say that 95% of ALL music is downloaded illegally... That means 66.5 mill downloads.

Add that on to the 700k legal CDs... you're talkin 70mill (to round it off)

70 million people.

But remember, we were talkin worldwide, remember?
    7,000,000,000 world population
    70,000,000 Drake CDs, including people who are gonna download solely because it's free and wouldn't get it otherwise.

So, even by those averages... all Drake has to do is have 1 outta 100 people like his music.

You think it's overly difficult to do that?

Why do you think music has gone to shit? Because that type of sells isn't hard to make--they can do it with anyone with okay marketting. All they gotta do is find the dude who'll do it for the cheapest pay.
    test
  3. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Lmao dude shut up and stop embarrassing yourself. Noone here is a Drake dickrider but even his biggest critics know not to say something as dumb as that.
    test
  4. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

F86, you're on point as fuck as of now.
    test
  5. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

His genre is definitely gangster rap. That said, dude has proved himself to be versatile as fuck. I'm jacking this thread, peep this:

[youtube]gr3FJCUbNTg[/youtube]
    test
  6. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

lmfao, you serious? Like Weezy or not, he's a fuckin monster in the rap industry. Just havin your name come outta this dude's mouth once is enough to boost your sales--be real about it.

You think if Eminem, Kanye, and Wayne built you up, you wouldn't be a fuckin beast off that almost alone? Average listener, average human-being itself is a follower. When your idols and role-models support somethin, the average follower would support it to.

And you think their management don't know that? Drake had good buzz. He bought more off DeGrassi fame and money. At that point, Young Money just had to throw their name around, make him a fuckin giant, and benefit off his hard work.
    test
  7. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

hollow: i just gotta inform u that drake wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for weezy, so shut your fuckin boxmouth ass up. lame ass honkey
    test
  8. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

/relates

Wicked shit. Continue hijacking until I get a response. haha
    test
  9. xHolloWx

xHolloWx New Member

Your brain dead ass does know that you're bein a dumb-fuck and arguin with about the only one who shares your opinion, right?
    test
  10. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

E.g cried wen he met thesaurus
    test
  11. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Fuck outta here, when i 1st read the thread title i tought the fan cried cuz the album was that bad, didn't expect this. what a fucking bunch of shitpickles! [​IMG]

I recognize Drake's talent he can rhyme he got bars every now and then but his album is chop suey debarge.. just dont like it
    [​IMG]
    test
  12. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Derek Fisher ass nigga killed it for me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.