Famous sex line we all have said at one point or another to women lol

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Exactly. While some of those women dance in groups with their girlfriends there are other women out there dancing with the intention on trying to give men stiffies and shit. Those are the ones trying to gauge which guy should take them home and get the BIG shit poppin while you other chicks can jump in your cars and go home lonely again but that was your plan in the first place anyway so everyone's happy in the end.
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

See this is where things get all f'ed up. lol I get to sound all prudish simply because I don't think getting poked with a dick in my booty is a good pick up line or invitation for something more.

ahh.. well I'll stay looking prudish. =)
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't think you're being prudish, Misty... I just thinking you were grouping all or most women into how you feel about being poked on the dance floor.

One thing you must remember which could add some perspective... getting an erection isn't entirely a voluntary act.
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

now if i were the poker and u the pokee wat would happen...

yes i know i set myself up...
    test
  6. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

See that would just make me sad because you're so cute but I'd have to walk away from you. lol

I think I need to spend a day with a penis so I can understand what its like to get an erection.. Girls can be turned on and no one has a clue, thank god.. Wait, nevermind. For as many times has I think about sex a day at work I think me having a penis for a day would be horrid for my career. lol
    test
  7. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

Precisely.

That is why I don't understand the reactions of some females when a male gets an erection in the type of situations we're discussing in this thread. Some females act as though a male must be a creep or a pervert to get an erection while dancing with a female.

It is what it is.
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

look at it this way....
    its natural and u shouldnt feel offended. when ur nipples get all perky when u walk into a cold room cuz of the AC no1 is gonna get mad at u. dont hold us accountable for the erection when dancing. ur booty is the AC and our penises are like your nipples. just bigger

another thing
    be happy it gets up in the first place. better to findout on the dance floor than the bedroom
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

^That post was like poetry in motion right there my nigga...
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

word son...

ive been known to drop in poetry realm
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

I just drop draws on women. Clothes are the only thing that will surely fall if I am in the company of a woman that I'm feeling. Everything else will rise starting with me, the room temperature, blood pressure, even the Earth itself will raise off the ground slightly as the show kicks off.
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol you two are hilarious.

I will try to be more understanding to male erections on the dance floor.. buuuut one thing I'd like to point out.. If a guy knows he will probably get turned on then he shouldn't get soooo close to my butt while dancing. lol
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

hmm than dont wear tight clothes or have a firm ass 2 limit the rate of erections...

we have to compromise
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

only chuck norris is able 2 make the world move like that. r u saying u r on norris's level?

I on the other hand just have heaven visit earth 4 a couple of hours until the deed is done. nothing out of the ordinary. at least 4 me it isnt
    test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol.. Oh I see how its gotta be..
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

WTF? Don't dance if you know you probably would get turned on? That defeats the purpose doesn't it? If that was the case then you would assume we would prefer to dance with ugly and repulsive women that we have no sexual desire for. That's just like saying you can chew your food but don't swallow it.
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

There are only two things greater than Chuck Norris: Stuffing Easter Eggs with candy for the kids to go Easter Egg hunting and Dark Sun when he brings Heaven's Heaven on Earth while he makes love to women. Those two things and those two things only.
    test
  18. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol.. seriously.. you get turned on whenever you dance with an attractive female? *shakes head* I'll never understand what being a man is like.

I know you guys are thinking " this girl is just NOT getting it" aren't you?? lmao
    test
  19. DaAlmightyDolla

plagiarism rears its ugly head again...

this is y i won the ps title
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

if the woman is attractive than the erection is already at 25%. actually touching u. 45%. ur body against mine 100%. u sniffing my neck cuz u love my perry ellis cologne .. we going to the bathroom
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.