False flags false flags false flags false flags

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 27, 2013.

1. debani1

debani1   Member

overactive pattern recognition is indicitve of schizophrenia or psychosis iirc
    you cant argue someone out of mental illness, why are people still responding to the conspiracy theorists rather than letting the thread die
    test
  2. serge

serge Well-Known Member

It's crazy. Once someone tries to back their argument with Zeitgeist or Ring of Power, I take them as seriously as when someones tries to use Skip Bayless in a sports discussion.
    test
  3. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

and it'd probably help you in battles....
    test
  4. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

So people who don't believe what authoritarians tell them because they come to a different conclusion based on scientific facts, are mentally ill?..Not the people who spend 90% of their day being glued to some form of irrelevant entertainment and wouldn't even take the time to actually think and or question a disaster for other possibilities. They get told something by someone and just believe it. Sounds like the majority of religious people. Believe simply because they are told to do so.

test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Overactive pattern recognition might help you see patterns where there actually is one. Like the corruption and economical fuck-you-over conspiracies. Only a dumb and blind ass would say "there are no people in power conspiring and shaping policies in order to take all our shit and anything/everything of value"".
    test
  6. debani1

debani1   Member

[​IMG]
    @ the enlightenment in this post!
    go watch Zeitgeist again

Yeah and there's also a point where it becomes counterproductive and should be considered mental illness.

There's a reasonable middle ground between "all authoritative entities operate transparently, don't make mistakes, aren't influenced by money, aren't corruptable etc." and that "there are a group of people in a smoke filled room plotting to kill the majority of the human population and purposely having GMO's engineered to turn people gay".
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

It has?
    This thread is about your mental illness not battles, which actually reminds me that it needs to be in offtopic.
    test
  8. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Telling people to watch Zeitgeist as a source to back up your argument is like using Skip Bayless as a reference in a sports discussion.
    test
  9. debani1

debani1   Member

my post where i say that conspiracy theorists are mentally ill really reads as if im citing zeitgeist as a source? i guess that makes sense but not in the way that you interpreted it as far as i can tell.
    test
  10. serge

serge Well-Known Member

I never said that, brotha man.
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

shocking revelation.
    test
  12. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

when i was 20 i was all like 'fuk the system' and listened to hella punk rok, dead prez, and immortal technique..

id read hella noam chomsky too.. hes actually a smart guy tho..

regardless it is hella young
    test
  13. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Once we get this thread to 500 posts, I promise I will finally listen to the song
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Damn gp I thought we was coo too man I remember talkin to u back in the day about ur screen name
    test
  15. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Your statement describes conspiracy people. The amazing thing is how almost perfectly matched your rhetoric is to traditional religious statements, especially when it comes to some idea that you're part of a small core of people capable of peering past the veil of perceived reality to witness a truer reality. Virtually every religious community holds this notion of themselves.

For many such religious communities, their worldview (derived from seeking and examining spiritual truths) inspires them to try to elevate the greater community or to improve themselves for the purpose of some form of spritual passage. Conversely, for conspiracy people, their worldview (derived generally from consuming alternative media rather than mainstream media) inspires them to become condescending internet assholes who criticize forms of power for things that are not relevant (such as whether or not there's a jewish element) and occasionally interfere with the people who actually do political activism and criticism of power structures based on analysis of real things that matter.
    test
  16. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Haha, yeah my bad man. I was gonna listen hella long ago, but this thread turned into some other stuff that I'm just don't think I'm ready for.
    test
  17. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

while all of this SOUNDS good, facts are facts..

So lets look at some "conspiracy nut jobs" theories ...proven to be true.

Gulf of Tonkin
    FBI poisoning alcohol during prohibition
    Kuwait false witness paid by the CIA to say Iraqi soldiers came into kuwaiti hospitals and threw babies on the floor
    A fascist overthrow of the govt(got ousted before every really taking off but was a plan set in motion)
    CIA and OSP funding your mainstream media to put hatred and fear against Soviet Communism and according to an investigation this propaganda(codenamed mockingbird) is responsible for over 50% of international politics over the last half of the 20th century
    Asbestos manufacturers said it was perfectly safe and did everything in their power to cover up the truth..They attempted to destroy reputations of any independent medical authorities who sought to disclose the truth. They employed physicians that said its bad but said as long as workers are able to perform their duties not to say anything.

Fbi trying to neutralize civil rights activists and a high possibility that James Earl Ray either was coerced or set up in killing MLK(kings family says Ray had nothing to do with it). All organizations for civil rights were deemed threats to national security, slandered, sued or threatened with imprisonment, imprisoned or illegally wiretapped.(during this the fbi spiked Fred Hamptons supper and the Chicago police invaded his home, shot Mark Clark first and Fred who was still asleep from the drugs was also shot in his own home)..

Another is the plan from the Church of Scientology trying to have Paulette Cooper committed for publishing defamatory literature against the Church.

The US joint chiefs of staff planned to terrorize the US populace
    Aka Operation Northwoods which may enlighten a few of you.
    The operation was to BOMB HIGH PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC AREAS in MAJOR AMERICAN CITIES ...including...Miami, NY, Washington DC and possibly LA and Chicago to frame US citizens for these bombings, to shoot innocent unarmed civilians on the streets in full view of hundreds of witnesses, to napalm military and merchant vessels in port, while people were aboard, to sink vessels carrying Cuban refugees bound for Fl, to HIJACK PLANES for ransom..

And every single member of Joint Chiefs signed approval...NOW for the best part....It got to Kennedy, he called a meeting with these Joint Chiefs, threatened to Court Martial and incarcerate them but he couldn't , he had to order Congress to do so and decided against it for the irreparable disrespect around the world the US military would cause.

And ain't it odd that Kennedy was assassinated and all the "conspiracy" behind that....but thats left unproven for now.

moving on..
    The Hearth Attack gun. You can google all these there's a complete list of all listed here...this gun is untraceable, shoots a bullet made of ice that has been brushed with the toxin and would appear like a mosquito bite..but because they died of heart attack with no real sign of foul play there wouldnt even be an autopsy. Again this is no proof of being used for there isn't any proof to be found really..but a few cases where it could of been used...and people said it didn't exist when in reality it does..

So again, we're crazy, we're mentally ill...and most of you that say that are uneducated and/or just unaware.

Maybe these things will be proven in the near future, like these others have, or maybe they wont. But questioning should NEVER be a bad thing..

Oh yea, and the Reichstag fire was also a conspiracy that proved true...
    test
  18. DragonAndLance

DragonAndLance Shoryuken!

Zonal going ham, furreal

Sent from my lair 500 feet below the earth's crust
    test
  19. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Ohhhhkay....

That's a good mix of historical details that were never theories, events that are still a matter of historical debate (like the Reichstag fire), absurd simplifications of history (re: civil rights/MLK statements) and further ridiculous speculation.

Guess what teacher, I tried finding info on 'heart attack gun' and couldn't find a single source on that weapon that isn't a conspiracy website. Big suprise there.

I find it very interesting that more and more similarities between what you say and what a true religious believer might say when their beliefs are challenged. You show a tendency to fall back into dogmatic rhetoric when opposed. A component of that rhetoric is a belief in an upcoming revelation, that everything you warned about will be revealed to be true, and only true believers were capable of reading the signs that've already occurred.

Meanwhile, you insist on calling anyone who doesn't agree with you uneducated yet you won't reveal anything about your own education. I would LOVE to know what the titles and authors are of the books you've read to bring you to the point where you're calling people idiots for being unwilling to believe that there's a heart attack gun in use out there just because that phrase comes up in a google search.
    test
  20. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

test