False flags false flags false flags false flags

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

what ive learned about this thread since my last visit:

lyrical priest measures success in life by how many grams he puts in his blunt(POSSIBLY THREE! GUYS! THATS ALMOST AN EIGHTH!) and by a c note wrapped around a bunch of singles...

and apparently some rogue action by some IRS agents shoving a little extra scrutiny at tea party groups, the same shit about benghazi that even the tea party is getting tired of, and the AP "phone scandal" are proof or at the very least supporting facts pointing to 9/11 being an inside job perpetrated by the government...

guys, let me explain something... there is a HUGE leap of faith to make a connection between some paperwork plus a little grief for some fringe groups and MURDERING OVER 3 THOUSAND AMERICANS AND DESTROYING THE NY SKYLINE WITH ZERO LEAKS.

and now i want you to think(i know, its hard. try for me.)... if the government cant keep a lid on these tiny little "scandals", how are you justifying not a SINGLE leak from a SINGLE source that states first(or second?) hand knowledge of either the planning, execution, or aftermath of 9/11? the fuck kind of drugs are you idiots on?
    test
  2. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

That's probably why you're retarded.

And a 1000 bucks? Lmfao wow. Everyone I know with real wealth have black cards...do you have one of those? No? Then go ahead and put that money away towards your 600 dollar rent and your 150 dollar car payment...bill money is NAGL.. and a baby stack is not impressive

And get some automatic bill pay for God's sake..you lose that little amount you got and you're fucked for the month
    test
  3. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

I know your intelligence is lacking, but lets get some things straight..
    Since you can't comprehend. Our govt. is responsible, admittedly, for over 60,000...let me type that out differently for you to understand. SIXTY THOUSAND...one more time 3,000(the amount that died in 9/11) MULTIPLIED by 20...thats how many deaths the American govt. is responsible for one single lie(gulf of tonkin)....wasn't a "single" leak until 60 years later..

but what there was..a bunch of "nut" job crazy conspiracy theorists who said what the govt. said, never really happened....

again you probably lack education in history, which is fine, not everyone enjoys reading that shit.

And I am not saying just because these recent things that you make seem like a small issue when in reality they are MUCH larger than you may think or comprehend. The IRS targeting specific groups and harassing them is HUGE!!!..The Benghazi thing, also only a few Americans died, but its huge, someone ALLOWED them to die and gave a stand down order...The DOJ illegally obtaining records...is huge. Its signs of a tyrannical govt, which again is fucking HUGE...again, i dont expect all this to go in your brain and actually register but its worth mentioning for others i suppose.

And there's been MILLIONS of people to speak out about 9/11, and not just here in the US, other countries have blatantly said they dont believe and/or ask questions about it....I mean really bro this raises NO concern to you?...

Us "nutjobs" aren't saying exactly what happened, we dont know any more than you, well probably more than you, but not the entire story is what im getting at. But things do not add up. We just want proof, a thorough investigation, release tapes of what really hit the pentagon. Not that blip of a blur hitting it...

I mean, do you really think its Ok for our govt. to not inform us? How can we make decisions, by voting, without knowing anything. We can't vote people in out when we don't know wtf is really going on. How are you ok with giving away our liberties and freedoms and not really knowing why, other than someone with some authority told you it was for the best.

In all honesty, i dont mean to lash out and insult but i really can't help it sometimes. Just do some research on anything....I've supplied tons of info on how we get into WW1 WW2 Vietnam War on Terror etc etc...theres too much info out there to not at least have a clue on wtf is going on. I mean Senators are even saying our Govt is out of control.

Hell has frozen over when fucking anti gunner Piers Morgan finally ADMITS maybe our govt is tyrannical and retracts his mockery of 2nd amendment supporters after seeing what is really going on.

Things are slowly coming to light we just can't stop we have momentum and need to keep pushing for a transparent govt., we also need to get rid of the FED and IRS...

/rant

test
  4. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

That makes sense.

Case closed. Because if people in other countries feel the same way you do, that can only confirm that your beliefs are absolutely true.

Hey, why did the government use planes in 9/11? Do you think when George Bush was planning 9/11, at some point he just said 'fuck it' when he realized he wasn't going to have enough planes to crash into WTC 7? Probably.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I find it humorous that people think they have me figured out.. Btw that was a qaurter of some new york city diesel, them was all one hundreds I own my own business and I am the least materialistic person u kno I just kno how to piss faggot trolls if with a lil arrogance I could take a pic with a gwap on any day bc I make cash money everyday n I dnt even work for it but its all legit besides the fact I dont pay taxes #rebel
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

Btw fuck yo slavery black cards and the banks r pimping u. Silly ass sheeple
    test
  7. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

Anyone who mentions their IQ in an argument stays losing.

Fucking stupidest way to try and make a point, and anyone who think its an indication of intelligence is an idiot, its an indication of a type of intelligence. If you think having a high IQ means you're smart, you're an idiot, if you think having a low IQ means you're an idiot, you're an idiot.

And if you took an IQ test as a kid and you actually bothered to remember the exact number, you're a sad individual who is latching onto something to feel better about yourself, and have probably gotten much more dumb as time has gone on, but don't even realize how stupid you are because you're stuck on that magic number you consider to be so important.
    test
  8. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

love the sarcasm and ignorance..not sure which i enjoy more..

but no you fucking moron, its not case closed, its case open...did you miss the "we need a thorough investigation" ?..i never said it was bush, bush is too stupid to pull 9/11 off, he may of known about it but def didn't help in designing if it in fact was all pre planned.

But again you can't tell the difference from someone saying the official story is bullshit and we want to find out the truth vs someone saying they were abducted by aliens..

again, if multiple other countries govts. are asking questions about the official story, that really doesn't say anything? I mean we are talking about shitty little countries, we are talking countries like Japan, an intelligent ally..

I mean its really no wonder people all over the world hate us. Our country attacks whoever they feel like and our stupid citizenry is like "fuck ya MERIKA, them god damn towel heads deserve that shit" ..fucking sickening how ignorant and uneducated our people are.
    test
  9. Gaylord187

Gaylord187 New Member

test
  10. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Only a true idiot would look at one comment that was made in a "shit talking" manner and ignore the tons of knowledge dropped by said person...

test
  11. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

This post alone just shows how stupid you really are, where did I dismiss anything anyone has said in this topic? Show me where I even said my stance on the matter? What reason do you have to believe I ignored anything that was said?

All I'm saying is if you think your IQ means anything, you're probably a complete moron in real life. And if you think it means enough to bring up in an argument, you're pathetic.

This applies to people from both sides of the argument, which is why I'm not getting involved, but I don't mind telling you how foolish you look spouting off your IQ as if its actually relevant in the discussion, when an IQ level is hardly even relevant period.

But sure, I'll just write it off as you talking shit. :idontbelieveu2:
    test
  12. zonal000

No, I can't. Please, Mr. Knowledge, explain in another lengthy rant - and don't spare the exclamation point!

And also, since you're kind of getting rep around here as "the guy who knows history" and "the really super smart and educated guy," you should intimidate us with your scholarly credentials. I'm sure that they're very VERY *VERY* impressive.
    test
  13. zonal000

Wow, that's really cool and you're a really cool person.
    test
  14. serge

serge Well-Known Member

You are clearly one of "they", LOL.

I think it's hilarious/sad how the people that are supposed to have it all figured out and are the most "enlightened" are also some of the people with the least amount of accomplishments to show for it except incredible blunt rolling prowess. The leading experts on everything having to do with Zeitgeist and Ring of Power just happen to be stoners, so it must be true that "they" keep weed illegal because it allows you to see the true nature of things yo!!!!
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

test
  16. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

LMFAO...I remember I read this poll once that surveyed conspiracy theorists, non-conspiracy theorists, and so forth...something like 85% of people who believed in at least 3-5 conspiracy theories were in their 20s and below...I believe this is incredibly telling.
    test
  17. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

Please don't lump normal free thinking people in with the Alex jones idiots. Holder should step down for what he let happen (either because he was the ring leader or because he is too shitty of a leader to know what his own people do) but that has nothing p do with truthers or conspiracy wackos
    test
  18. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Didn't know you needed credentials to read books on history...
    I just enjoy reading about what happened. I stand firmly on the belief that history repeats itself , therefore by educating myself on what has happened it can help with understanding what is going to happen and how to possibly prevent it..thats all

test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Probably would help your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.
    test
  20. zonal000

Hey man, you don't need credentials to read anything, its just that you keep telling all the stupid idiots on here like me about the virtues of education so.... I just thought....

....Anyways the historians you read probably have credentials so its all good. What books do you read?
    test