False flags false flags false flags false flags

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 27, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I WANT U TO GET MAD
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Cool, used the same sample for a track I had a verse on:

test
  3. lyricalpriest

awww man thats tight, i think joe buddens uses that sample to tho tbh
    test
  4. VurseHevy

VurseHevy Active Member

you 9/11 truthers are utter morons
    test
  5. VurseHevy

VurseHevy Active Member

also, that song is fucking terrible. stop blabbering all over the microphone. who produced this shit? good god
    test
  6. OfficialBpayne

OfficialBpayne Active Member

Fuck outta here. .talking about someone being a Moron when it's obvious that we are the only ones who can actually see things for what they are.. Please Kill yourself verse
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Yeah, fuck these people with their words and their thoughts.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Hey I expect some negative feed back and people wont accept what im talkin about. But im proud of this track n im sure a lot of people will enjoy.it as well
    test
  9. Theorist Threat

Theorist Threat Thread Killer!

:obamalulz:
    test
  10. Theorist Threat

Theorist Threat Thread Killer!

As far as the track goes, I thought it was pretty decent. It seemed like the quality of the audio wasnt that great (unless you did that on purpose, like that Outkast song - Da Art Of Storytellin Part 2). I wasnt really diggin the beat, it was a little too much. Your flow is tight. And as far as the message, Ive been on the 9/11 conspiracy shit since the morning of 9/11 lol, so I definitely think people need to open their eyes...
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

thanks fam, ya its pretty obvious what really happened 911 people just hate being woken up.. they rather sleep and i dont blame em, i never wanted to get up for school.. but come summertime i was up earlier then i would be for school easy. on my own..

what im sayin is, people want to wake up for them selfs..
    test
  12. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

pretty aggressive goes in like rawr rawr rawr
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

dude i was sweatin by the time i finished layin down my verses.. haha.. choppin is not easy if u aint got stamina
    test
  14. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Does anyone actually believe that 911 wasn't an inside job at this point? Oh, some Islamic extremists who live in caves became master pilots and hijacked planes with paperclips and 2 of the planes somehow left no wreckage, plus a bunch of architects and physics professors say the twin towers collapsed exactly the same as controlled demolitions. Word.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

:smidack:
    test
  16. JohnNadaWins

JohnNadaWins Member

This.
    test
  17. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

yea 9/11 is obvious as fuck, we're on things like sandy hook and boston marathon shit now..

And again, for the doubters we'll call you, just because we don't believe the official story doesnt necessarily mean the govt did it, however they are somehow involved, just like the 1993 wtc bombing...if people did some actual research and realized the FBI is behind MOST terrorist acts in the US and use something called "common" sense...you could easily figure shit out and how they push these acts of terrorism for more control.

I mean look at what's going on RIGHT now, gun control/drones shit in Boston martial law was enacted, not openly but they shut down an ENTIRE city..took people out of their homes at gun point..
    that shits ridiculous!!

signs are obvious if you know ANYTHING about history. And i only laugh at the idiots that think its not happening...talk to anyone that has had something similar happen, Nazi Germany for instance, shit look what our govt. did to 120,000 japanese during that period, look what our govt did to 200 indians at Wounded Knee.
    Look how they lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to get us into war with vietnam, 60,000 US citizens dead...just another dollar for the elitists...shits sickening as fuck and worse is how stupid americans are...so blinded by media propaganda can't think for themselves. But that was the plan, ruin the education system so we have a bunch of sheep eating up everything the govt. tells em...

...blah end rant for now..
    test
  18. zipperhedjoe

zipperhedjoe Conrad murray, mic killa

ay man i hope you dont mind some constructive criticism but next time you need to turn your mic up some more
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

test
  20. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Active Member

Move this thread.
    test