Fallout 3 Verdict?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jayoo, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Oh yeah... in the vault when Butch and his homo friends are trying to rape Amata, did y'all knock Butch out, or did you just interfere to the point where the fight got broken up? I re-loaded and beat his fucking ass, landed a critical shot on his head, and knocked him unconscious... that shit was great. Then of course I let the radroaches eat his mom while I shot him in the face.
    test
  2. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol you picked a chick to look at, don't you play in first person view? Or do you use the crappy 3rd person?

Yea I knocked all them fuckers out, I didn't bother talking I just ran in there swinging, but I saved his mom and made him give me his jacket.

I might just start massacring towns now, I still haven't done much of the main story though I found his dad already (on accident) and now I'm just finishing up all the miscellaneous quests.

It sucks though, my items got glitched some how and I lost 35 frag grenades, 7 bobby pins, and my fucking Ol' painless hunting rifle.
    test
  3. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Just got done with the talking tree mission, think i might head into the death claw home.. got a fully fixed terrible shotty with over 500 rounds ready for war!

I got some bounty hunters tryin to kill me now cos im the "scourge of humanity"
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Since you chose a bitch I suggest you choose the ladys man perk, or whatever its called for a girl since most of the enemies in the game are men, it will do 10 percent more damage basically all the time.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, I did the same. Told him fuck off when he asked for help, but then I felt bad, so I doubled back to blow his arrogant fucking head up.

Anyone do that mission yet where you are in the 50s neighborhood. Fucking amazing. Honestly, that shit was brilliant.

This game is amazing, my characters dad was trying to scold me cause I blew Megaton off the map. I tried lying but that nigga wasnt having it.
    test
  6. mr.mdz

mr.mdz Never Lie

lmao

I can't wait to play through again. I have no idea how far along i am this first time around though to know how much further I have to go.

Either way, I've been playing the good karma role this time. Next go around I'll make a chick and just be evil
    test
  7. Soull

Soull New Member

haha anyone find tranquility lane awesome and messed up?:p

Also, do the SMGs and Hunting Rifles come under Big guns or Small guns?
    test
  8. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Small guns

Yea tranquility lane was fun, I ended up releasing the chinese army on everyone.

I just found the hidden prototype power armor in the fort constantine base, shit is the best power armor ever.
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

this game is insane, a truly amazing game.. i havent really heard much bad about it at all
    test
  10. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

I just got that Blackhawk magnum, shit is nice
    test
  11. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

One of the best gaming moments EVER. Only thing I thought was doper on the PS3 was the return to shadow moses island on Metal Gear 4. Its amazing how the game shifts gears and gives you something new, I never saw that coming in a million years. It was alot of fun, especially if you complete the missions...
    test
  12. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I'm doing all the side missions first, then I'll collect all the bobbleheads, then maybe a good amount of the skill books, then maybe I'll finish up the main missions lol.
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i don't know...maybe it's the art style.......I just don't like the character models

the super mutants and those soldier dudes look the best in the game....and the backgrounds are better than oblivion that's it though

this got shoved aside till i beat Gears though....
    test
  14. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Deathclaws look better than any monster in oblivion, that I can think of atm at least.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I like it. I'd never have bought it given that it's related to Oblivion style RPGS, but it's pretty dope.

It's buggy on the 360 too, but nothing dramatic.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

My only complaint is that I went gun hoe and now im stuck at level 3, critically wounded, looking for a fucking bed.
    test
  17. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol you gotta relax when you're swamped with enemies, take your time and don't go in blazing all your bullets when you haven't dented them yet.
    test
  18. shit is horrible, shitty graphics, terrible weapons, bad controlsm just awful. id rather play pong.

syke almighty.
    test
  19. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

whats buggy on the 360?
    ive yet to have a single problem
    test
  20. its actually not that great unless u like sightseeing, enemies are pests
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.