Fallout 3 Verdict?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jayoo, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

haha yeah soon as i got to old olney i got attacked by one, i was just looking at it wondering wtf it was then BAM! it kills me
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, this game has alot of beginners traps. Landmines in random ass places that you'd never be looking for. I save constantly because one landmine will cost you 3 or 4 stimpaks. Also enemies that pop up with flame throwers and rocket launchers and shit...
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol wait until you start getting stuck in bear traps and get wacked by falling battering rams and hunks of brahmin meat.
    test
  4. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

where the fuck am i supposed to find some music paper in a damn nuclear wasteland
    test
  5. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I'm lucky I was lvl 3 when I realized you can only go to 20.

I just now saved Megatron and I'm lvl 9 lmao. I get lost too easily.

I've only killed one behemoth and I'm pretty much poor.
    Anyone know how to get money quick?
    test
  6. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

ohh nice i just found out how to get more turns when ya hack.

Good ways to get money is to just take lots of shit, whiskey, armour you find on dead bodies etc
    test
  7. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

There's a perk you can get, forget what its called but it loads your pockets pretty fast.

Also if you would've blew up megaton you could've gotten a couple G's really easily, granted you can shoot and kill all the town members without them merkin you.

They're all strapped too, but by the time I blew the city up, I was way to strong for them, didn't use one stimpak killing every town member, then I raided their houses and bodies and stores, sold that shit and came out with like 4 grand.
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Well, I got 1000 caps for blowing up megaton. Also, I bought a ton of shit from one of those traveling vendors, then I killed him and took all my caps back. Warning though, dude takes a ton of head shots to kill, and his body guard is the same.

I am level 6 and I got 13 hours logged.
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Also, who the fuck are you guys selling all this shit to? Ive yet to meet anyone who offered to buy anything.
    test
  10. mr.mdz

mr.mdz Never Lie

^ you can just hit whatever button gets you into your window and you start selecting items you want to sell and they automatically buy it.
    test
  11. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Yea just go to someone who you buy stuff from, any vendor, then hit the L button and it'll switch over to your inventory, just pick w/e and sell the shit.
    test
  12. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I didn't blow Megatron because I wanted a house. I plan on killing everyone later on in the game though.
    test
  13. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

you get a place in tenpenny tower if you blow up megaton, personally i chose to keep it
    test
  14. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Im pissed the missile i launched didnt get to destroy anything, anyone else do that shit yet?
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

im loving this game....

im about a level 10 now.....

just got my hands on the repeater dish for galaxy news radio...found dogmeat a while back....currently cleaning up grayside's fire ant problem

the mall at DC is a biaaaaaaaatch.....so many damn super mutants together.....i managed to make them bunch up and took 5 of em out with a fat man nuke
    test
  16. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol try going to the museum, you'll have to deal with an entire army of supermutants.

I blew up megaton because the suite in tenpenny tower looks better than megatons crappy shack, and it has a porch thats at the top of the tower.
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yea the museum is at the mall of dc....thats exactly the area i was talkin bout...

im doing the good karma play through for my first time....ill be evil the 2nd time
    test
  18. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Looks like I aint gonna finish, COD5 tomorrow :/
    test
  19. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't notice, I was just randomly walking around and ended up there.

I'm at lvl 20 now, pissed me off that I did the mediated approach to the tenpenny tower quest and had the ghouls and humans live in peace... for two days, then the ugly ghoul bastards killed the other humans before I could rob them. So I killed all the ghouls in the tower except for the store owners and roy since if you kill roy the store owners try and fight you.
    test
  20. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

This is the most awesome game I ever played. Not the best, just the most awesome... down to the very definition of the word... it is just fucking awesome.

I'm only level 7 and basically I've completed just one quest. I've just been collecting shit and building up my chick (chose a chick cuz it's better than looking at a dude), discovering as many places as possible... up to 50 or something.

I love letting someone rush me, hitting the VATS last-second, and blowing their fucking head off with the sawed-off. Or bashing a mutant's face with a sledge.

Definitely seems like, the further north, the crazier shit gets. All the species seem to mix more up north and you could be fighting a team of Mercs while a damn scorpion chases you... and out of nowhere comes a few mutants.

This game, I'm definitely taking my time with. I'm really soaking it all in and enjoying the experience to the fullest. I've lost a lot more karma than I've gained but I have done some positive things... my chick's neutral.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.