Fallout 3 Verdict?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by jayoo, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I wouldn't say this is better than oblivion....it's pretty cool so far though.....

I liked oblivions level up system better, and using long range and melee together *magic and sword*......

graphics in oblivion felt better too....the character models in here feel clunky and wierd.......and the third person view is god awful...it was ok in oblivion
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol, I left his moms to die. I did kill his fucking ass, then stole his switch blade. I am going through doing what ever the fuck I want.

I just got my explosives up to 25. Bout to blow Megaton off the fucking map.
    test
  3. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

I just found out that you can sell the pre war books to a woman at Arlington Library for 100 caps each.

And i got that Ultra smg now
    test
  4. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I got the terrible shotgun, shit is at 71 dmg per shot.

Anyone kill any super mutant behemoths yet? I killed one.

Fucking deathclaws are so tough, I killed 10 of em but they can kill Dogmeat in like 4-5 hits.
    test
  5. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

damn i need to get that shotty

whats everyones level and perks on here? i just hit 14 and got the lawbreaker thing
    test
  6. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

the graphics on oblivion are not better by far, its so much tighter and sharp in this game its ridiculous. only thing you could say is the view was better because it was mountains and trees and shit, not a bunch of ruins and garbage thrown about. graphically no way, they upped and fixed things with this game, how would they take oblivions engine and come out with inferior graphics? theres only one way to go, up.
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I aint even found Dog Meat yet? He is in a scrap yard I aint found for whatever reason.
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Level 5.
    test
  9. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

WTF!?

I just went over 3 diff endings and they all fucking suck, you cant even continue playing after you finished the main mission!

Anti climax
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Honestly, this shit is frustrating. I got 3 missions right now, and I cant figure out where to go for a single one of them. Fuck all these motherfucking train stations.
    test
  11. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I'm at lvl 14, I maxed out small guns and lock pick, going for the skill books all over the place, shit is hard to find.

I got a couple secret weapons, terrible shotty, Ol' painless, blackhawk 44 mag.

I'm shitting on most enemies but the death claws are a pain in the ass, same with super mutant behemoths, 3 hits from those big fuckers and its a wrap.
    test
  12. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

i aint even seen a death claw or behemoth yet, where they at?
    test
  13. jayoo

yeah, some of them you have to locate shit yourself, other ones when you set the main quest it will give you a path on your worldmap and your compass in gameplay

and i agree, i hate all the fucking train stations, to me thats the 1 downfall in the game, they shoulda added more small towns and such, the other fallouts had a bunch of civilizations, this one has very few populated towns
    test
  14. jayoo

you aint seen a behemoth or anything but finished the game 3 times? or you looked online? lmao.. dont spoil it, i personally see numerous reviews saying the endings are sick and well worth it.
    test
  15. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

I saved at the final point and did 3 diff versions, and the final mission is nice, just the scene at the end is kinda dull.

Starting all over again now, i just remembered you can only go up to level 20 aswell damn i wanted to max all my shit out
    test
  16. jayoo

yeah that 20 thing got me, i ended up restarting to focus on a certain type of char now instead of tryin be well rounded
    test
  17. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

There are ways you can almost max everything, skill books + comprehension = 50 points per skill.

Bwuahaha I am all knowing of fallout 3.

lvl 17, with power armor biatch.

3 behemoths down, 30 deathclaws.
    test
  18. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Anyone know where the fuck Vault 92 is? im tryin to find this damn Violin thing
    test
  19. NaSh

NaSh o_

just started it. just got to megaton. my journey is just starting :)
    test
  20. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

It's in zone 3, just west of old olney, be careful around old olney though, thats the most concentrated deathclaw area 2nd only to the deathclaw sanctuary, I advise you to carry some stealth boys on you if you're low leveled or not equipped well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.