Fake dealers.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Offbeat, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

na

it's just regular green
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

50 deals...now 70
    test
  3. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

bullshit, my weed is far from dirt and i sell o's for 50, i just get a good enough deal to be able to sell them like that and take everyones money, now my o's of purple go for like 100
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

damn son you must have a fuckin ill hook up..O's of purple for 100..damnn son if i ever pass thru South Carolina I'ma have to hit you up..
    test
  5. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol he's talkin bout regz dog - you talkin bout haze and dro and shit yahmean

lol@oz's of purple for 100

people need to stop lying
    test
  6. swif

dog what the fuck i need to get on here and lie about look at where the fuck i stay, fuckers down here dont even smoke on that purple like that, so i get it dirt cheap, buy an oz of purple for 100 and a QP of reg and mix a lil purple in and charge 10 for a nick, im not some lil ass kid on here tryin to make myself look good by saying i get weed cheap, im a grown ass business man making money think im bullshitting all you want i wish someone lived closer to me that i can show but like i said oz of purple for 100, oz of reg for 50 QPs for 200, lbs for 650-700
    test
  7. -Natty Dread-

-Natty Dread- Like a Lion In Zion

I hate dealers who're never in the house. It's your fucking duty to provide the community with weed. You can't exactly walk out of your work whenever you want. I wouldn't normally be pissed, but the dude at my regular spot's been gone for like 2 days now. This shit fuckin' sucks.
    test
  8. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol why you comin' at me like I insulted ya momma dog, no matter what you say im not gonna believe it till I see it just because a OZ of purple really goes for 270 at the lowest 450-500 at the most so whoevers the dude who you say you gettin purple from for $100 either doesnt exist or he really doesnt want to make money point blank

eazy
    test
  9. swif

dog, just because you pay that price in your area doesnt mean its the same every where. The man i deal with gets shitloads of purple and sells it dirt cheap to certain people, i dont know what everyone else is paying but i myself am paying 100 an oz for purple dont believe it come to south carolina i dont have shit to lie about
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

purple up here is around 550 a oz
    test
  11. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

i pay 285 for a OZ of haze 300 for purple, and most people dont even believe me when i say THAT price to em, either way whatever you say son im not gonna argue somethin' that cant be proved

eazy
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

there aint nothing to argue about

good weed for cheap is a nice thing and whoever got it is lucky

peace
    test
  13. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Yeah findin good weed cheap rules...
    test
  14. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

lmao

too hot not

lmao
    test
  15. fiktion

fiktion *******

lol damn must be nice
    here i am having everyone telling me i got good prices.. an then reading about 40-50 ozs?

for the shit i get on an average basis.. is like 900/half
    if you can get some purple you looking at at least 11-12/half.. i seen people pay 24/p for it

but i dont complain
    cause people drive quite a distance, just to get here and score for those prices.. its all canadian money btw lol..i have a friend in cali who says he pays like 25/p for good shit, so he comes up here and pays 22.. everyones happy (2200us = like 3200 cdn = 1400/p profits, not bad)

swif damn man wish i lived around you lol.. if you gettin it that cheap and lettin it go around the same price you way nicer than any drug dealers i know
    test
  16. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

does it anger me when people take forever to come thru?
    ive been thru tons of people like that
    i had this one guy who was pretty good at keepin re-upped cuz he knows ill buy often
    but he quit i guess

sometimes its just way to much of a problem just tryin to cop somethin off of someone
    not even worth it then...
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

whaaat? $285??? thats MAD expensive dude.

i thought it was expensive here at $200 or less. Jeez.
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

$285 fo a O of purple is not expensive at all..it's even more expensive here in NY
    test
  19. swif

i just copped an oz of some purple for 120 and a qp of some californa orange for 200
    test
  20. swif

honestly man you in FLA take a trip up to sc and ill show you ill even get you an oz of purple for 100 and a qp of some fire for 200 half for 400 lb for 700, oz for 60
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.