" Factual Grammar " (drop ur links, i got u...)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Big Stykz, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

joint off my album "Grind Over Matter". featuring the homey SmOOth, produced by the homey Clockwork (RIP). check it out...

(((1ST TRACK ON THE PAGE)))

u can check out the album in its entirety, just click on the link below. scream @ ya boy....

1​
    test
  2. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  3. da_soundman

da_soundman Jedi Smo

you came with the dope flow on this track.

I really dig the vibe of the beat and your flow and lyrics are delivered nicely.

I'd definitely listen again and I'll peep a couple more tracks while I'm on your page. Stay up.
    test
  4. READINGIS4DRICH

READINGIS4DRICH New Member

I don't love this track, but I don't hate it either. I'm actually turned off by your voice, or more specifically how it was mixed. It sounds like you have a cold, a really bad one.
    test
  5. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Typing as i listen

really diggin this

"not me" line i liked

we gotta do something together

you sound like instant legand flow and voice wise

this is realy dope man

like the hook

turnn a new leaf line i liked
    test
  6. Redrum9689

Redrum9689 New Member

good shit fam i can dig it..nice beat..flow ..lyrics..on point
    test
  7. Jrbeats5

Jrbeats5 Franchise Representa

dope track beats hot lyrics and flow are there too. you havea good presence and a veteran flow reminds me of xhibit keep dropping hits fam
    test
  8. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

appreciate it yall...

^^^​
    test
  9. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

test
  10. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

test
  11. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

test
  12. .com

.com Member

yeah man this is dope, Another One was illl too, really felt that joint.

good shit man.
    test
  13. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

beats dope as hell...vocals could be louder and crsiper maybe...still sounds like good quality but vocals could cut through the mix better... 1st cat killed it, rhymes could be just a little bit more intricate but thats a preference thing maybe. i can tell this was recorded in two different places probably...second cat sounds good, you guys make a good team, sound well together
    test
  14. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

This is real dope. I do think the vocals could be a lil bit louder but they sound clear and thats good. Lyrics and beat are both dope. The dude on the second verse sounds like his mix could use a little more work (heard a few pops and clicks I think).

Over all though good work, dope lyrical track

If you're ever looking for beats, I've been looking for talented and serious artists in the west to work with.
    test
  15. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

dope dope dope, this is like what spitterz are missing, it's got yesterdays influence but tomorrow's goals -- the beats a head knodder, the hook is simple and flows easy into the ear, and like most of the replies, it NEEDS to have louder vocals, i'm in the head phones and it doesn't sound like u in my ear spittin', yall sound a bit aways, the beat's RIGHT in my ear super clean. i hope yall have the option of going back and turning this up vocally.

OH YEAH!! AND THE LOGO IS KILLING!!! KEEP THAT!!!

here's my link, respond in kind:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...-life-time-mixtape-super-dope-dont-sleep.html
    test
  16. whypeoplesuck

whypeoplesuck Member

Factual Grammar ft. SmOOth: I knew right before the verse started that you were going to go in hard. The lyrics are just dope as fuck. You really rip this beat a new asshole. The hook though is good but felt like a lot less aggressive than the verse. Love the Captain Morgan line in the second verse. The third verse is fucking amazing.

Built 4 This ft Gianni & Karizma: nice mellow beat. It really feels like you mean what you're saying in the verse, great energy. The back up vocals in the hook were a great add. Wow, at first I was like "Karizma" sounds totally like a female mc's name and suprise suprise. Her verse was good, very nice touch to the end of the song.

Get it Rite: I can tell from the intro that this track was going to be a killer. Love the confidence you spit in the first verse. Another mellow beat. Love the hook. You're speaking some truth in the verses. Really dope track.

Rock Mics ft BellaDonna: Real spitting in this track. Love the backing vocals, really carry the song well. The hook is dope. The next verse, sounds kind of monotone, but maybe that's how it's supposed to sound. Real West Coast beat and feel.

I'd actually bump this.

Give some feedback over here:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-audios-videos-here/1296901-listen.html#post1068920502
    test
  17. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

appreciate it yall. feel free to check out the album, just click the link in my sig...
    test
  18. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

^1 more up^
    test
  19. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

qaulitys nice..not diggin the hook.but its catchy..flow is nice..vocals sound a tad low maybe its me..lyrics are dope..voice is good..diggin the first cat..second hook comes around i like it..second dude comes in sounds like a hook at first lol..presence needs work maybe stack the verse but the delivery flow and lyrics are dope..i like this
    test
  20. whypeoplesuck

whypeoplesuck Member

thanks for the feedback!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.