Facts about rappers

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^^wen ghostface says "no i never harmed 50" then you can quote him

until then stfu
    test
  2. vandalism

vandalism the king

right so ghost said "it was no problems" when they met

and some random nigga talks some bullshit otherwise

and you takin that random nigga over ghost himself

go write a verse for someone we never heard of homie and get off this tip
    test
  3. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

When Mobb Deep first got signed Havoc went into the Men's room of Loud records and lit a blunt setting off the fire alarm.
    Don't quote me on what label is was exactly.
    test
  4. vandalism

vandalism the king

50 Cent says he don't drink alcohol and has never taken any drugs... not even weed...
    test
  5. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

dope read.....also i think its funny that muggers on here be like..........''you didnt write anything for anyone so shut up''......if i was a ghostwriter id hint then not give a fuck about feedback...especially online
    test
  6. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

What he can't produce and ghostwrite for the same album? You're so shook over the notion. I'll just scan the article, and end it.
    test
  7. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I dont give a fuck my nigga, really. You could write speeches for Barrack Obama and I wouldnt give a shit. Kill yaself.
    test
  8. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

stop gossiping like a bitch ass nigga do. lol...you have absolutely no factual info to back up that claim, just some shit talking nigga telling you some made up bullshit. I dont care if dude who told you is Ghostface's right hand man, near one of you muthafuckas have any kind of proof...niggas make up shit everyday, if that shit really happened the streets would have been spoke on it....
    test
  9. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

lmao aww i make u feel like a bitch dont i? you rplly get the chills weneva i post

get off my dick lil nigga, gettin emotional and shit rofl... DAS WAT BITCHES DO FUCK BOI!!
    test
  10. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

laaaaaame, this faggot nigga aint got a damn thing to say, lol.

I get the chills? huh? stop that, you dont even exist to me, you my as well be a robot, I dont even know you're alive, lol.

Its quite ironic that you're telling me "das what bitches do" while you're on here gossiping about ghost and 50 like a female, atleast the hoes gossip on the phone, you get on the net and gossip about random niggas, DAS WHAT FAGGOTS DO, lol...
    test
  11. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

fact: use a hater
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

He was merely making an honest observation. :funny: Have you not seen how Drake "feels" about Wayne? :funny:
    test
  13. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

i have not noticed anything that has made DRAKE into some badass mothafukkin man....dude seems like he eats them fishsticks with the tartar sauce......massive i have also ive noticed that alot of groupies(males) on RAPMUSIC.COM think everyone should suck and lick that muggers nuts. definitely not a dude ill speak of on these forums as a legitimate staple of hip hop...everyone else can do what they want
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.