Fact: The RSTL is not as good as the RHYME League...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Baron Mynd, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

All I know is that I could horribly humilate anyone in this thread topically-speaking.

King Richard has spoken.
    test
  2. Avirex

Avirex New Member

actions speak louder than words old man
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ lucy /w his me calling my rep into question...it never ceases to amaze me how much you continue motoring your jaw even though you lost...

and as for RC...i'll match you story for story any day sunshine.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

whut? .. I'ma lose sleep over a loss to you? .. bleh .. Q later said he thinks he voted wrong .. LDogg woulda voted me .. but I dun really care .. your sad pathetic little life is owned by the RSTL .. mr ironman .. and your rep is next to zilch .. there's not much to question ..

biter .. recycler .. hate and dickride voter .. bitchmade .. the list goes on ..
    test
  5. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

While all this is true, the league would be very bland without Got Life? playing some part in it.
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

How is anyone elses (aside from your co-mods) opinion more valid than ours? You're already 'favouring one party' with that right there. As a mod, you're expected to remain impartial. Me and Got Life? have as much right and entitlement to voice our opinions on the league as anyone. You cant pick and choose just because you dont get along with certain people. This isnt a popularity contest, even though it often feels that way just lately, and you should be impartial when it comes to league shit. You need to drop whatever grudges you have against people and remain impartial, otherwise this 'favouring one party' you claim wont happen, invariably IS happening.
    test
  7. Got Life?

kid...how Q voted is how he voted...LDogg didn't vote...and CK would have voted for me...so that would have cancelled that out...and lets not act like your buddy Nom didn't come in trying to save you with a vote..when not only are you guys in 2 crews together but you guys practically skip to the proctologist together on the daily.

if anyone is bitch made and a questionable voter it's you cupcake...you're the only person sitting around with a chip on your shoulder about everything...I bet you sit at night like "fuck got life?, I hate that asshole"...yawn...

I've never bitten anything, period. Beyond that "recycler" oh wow...god forbid I use my own material over...I understand it must peeve someone like you, who even when you write your best verse to date, you still lose.

great job their "Knockout King"...

lol.

you should just accept that you lost when Pent Up votes for me...that's the ultimate sign right there...I don't think anyone hates me/has hated me longer than that kid.

nuff said though.

and as for my whole rep thing...I'm the bad guy...I'm not supposed to be the Tali Rodriguez "everyone's favorite person"...but there's no question that no matter how many feathers I ruffle, my personality brings life to this shit.
    test
  8. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

because no-one else brings the league into disrepute like you 2 do ..

nope .. I'm favouring EVERYONE's opinion of that of two good for nothings ..

as a mod .. when it comes to an rstl ruling .. the rules I have put forward will give any mod no choice but to remain impartial .. outside of that .. we have just as much free thought as anyone else ..

that you do .. but the league doesn't have to pay any attention .. and in general .. 'WE' don't .. and the mods especially don't have to validate your opinion what-so-ever ..

See all replies above ..

way to repeat the same 'argument' 3 times .. see above again ..

and lol @ grudge .. it's not a grudge to call on both of your bitch-arse antics .. those are simply FACTS .. and they are the reasons neither of your opinions hold weight .. sure .. you're enittled to an opinion .. just as I am entitled to ignore it or shit on it ..

as for the fatboy post .. eh .. I got bored reading that after the 1st paragraph .. like I said .. I don't care .. winning an rstl match is not the end of the world like it is for you chump .. taking a loss like a bitch and throwing in the mod towel cos of the losses you took as mod .. lol .. fucking idiot .. go concentrate on your verse so you don't have to slit your wrists if you lose to LDogg ..
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

RC aint fucking with me in topicals/story writing man. Get that shit out of here. I'm second to none. I beat nigguhs that beat nigguhs who beat the kid.
    test
  11. Got Life?

lol lucy...you take this much more seriously than anyone else and you're also the only mod that doesn't listen to me/has beef with me.

baron is a different story...

and word @ jook about corey.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

wrong .. I take co-running it seriously .. I take the battles with a pinch of salt ..
    test
  13. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

stop taking it so seriously mate.
    seriously.
    don't make me make you drop your mod spot.
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol.
    done with this thread anyways.
    enough said.
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I vote The Return for head RSTL mod...
    test
  16. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

test
  17. Baron Mynd

TheReturn is already the Head mod, but not as I think you intended...
    test
  18. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

ret would be a terrible mod.
    test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

That's a great punchline, who'd you steal it from?

And nom. I thought you were my boy? WTF mate?
    test
  20. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

you're too cool to be mod!
    that's all i'm saying!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.