Fact: The RSTL is not as good as the RHYME League...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Baron Mynd, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I'm sorry, but back when both of the leagues were restarted the RSTL looked solid, infact it looked better than the RBL for some time, but right now the RBL is the stronger league by far, and the RSTL pales in compassison to Richard Corey's RHYME league. I'm not the first to say it... A lot of the RSTL's old faithful have brought it up, and some have even defected. The RHYME League is the best topical league out right now, and hopefully this will cause some changes for the better.

For the people who have been in both leagues, please, feel free to post which you think is the better and why.
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Can't comment on rhyme as I haven't seen it .. have no interest in seeing it .. I don't take net status serious at all .. I'm a member of RM .. and this is where I'll stay as long as I'm still interested in writing .. I really do get bored of forum hopping .. even though the 4 I use are all different subject matter .. i.e. rapmusic / gaming / poker / photoshop .. I still only stay 'active' on 2 at a time ..

as for pooping on the league .. whatever .. your name dirties most leagues that know about you and your antics .. we don't NEED you baron .. if anything .. we ENDURE you .. you're a good writer but way too net serious yo ..

there are people that rep the rstl because it is RM .. and there are some that will float around other leagues trying to build a rep .. and you're the latter .. but your rep isn't without tarnish .. so your opinion on the league is fine .. but holds no weight with me ..
    test
  4. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

no ones forcing you to stay mate.
    test
  5. Avirex

Avirex New Member

lol this is false information to try an get people to go over to PR an join RHYME .. rhyme is one of the shittiest leagues a person can join.. I created that league.. yes, me, back when the site was just getting up, the only talent there is RC and even he isnt that good anymore... maybe one other dude... but seriously i was about to go over there and make fun of those people just because of how worthless they are Fuck Rhyme and fuck richard corny if he was a real dude he would close the league and bring everyone over here so that its one big league rather than 2 smaller ones.. more people, more activity, it would just be better...
    test
  6. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

test
  7. Baron Mynd

I dont want anyone to join the RHYME, I barely even post on that site, but the fact of the matter is - It is by far the better topical league.

And its moderators arent at each others throats with accusations of cheating.

Thats always a plus.
    test
  8. Avirex

Avirex New Member

no one votes over there... activity suffers, the one thing they do better is the mag.. thats it

there is no fact in saying its better.. that would be an opinion.. and a bad one at that : )
    test
  9. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

Unless you're DVS from b(hypen)boys, you didn't "create" the R.H.Y.M.E. league. It was created on b(hyphen)boys(dot)com like 5 or so years ago.

And as far as not having talent, R.H.Y.M.E. is coming back from a hiatus. When it was at its peak there was no way the RSTL could stack up against Black Jesus, SacriFICE, Devoid of Orbit, Baron Mynd, Richard Corey, Dead Poet, 9thCell, Benjamin Grimm, 3PA (he doesn't want to admit it now), Kannon...I mean, damn.

And let's not even talk about how the RSTL all but jacked R.H.Y.M.E.'s seasonal/playoff structure after years of using the continuous "weekly" format. BAH!
    test
  10. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...RC, you know damn well that to compare the RHYME at it's prime and the RSTL at it's prime you're going to end up looking retarded.

In fact, the only people ever worth acknowledging on that list were RSTLers to begin with...

the only validity to any of this is that lucifa is a piss poor mod because he just jumps the gun on shit without discussing things first and ends up making the mods look bad...

fuck pr.
    test
  11. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

at it's peak, the RSTL was full of talent, but talent that got increasinbly burned out. Cats would leave for years or months on end, come back to pad their records, vanish again.

The R.H.Y.M.E. was the first seasonal topical leage, and the first to pay per playoff. Now you all are doing the same thing.

You can't call someone wack when your imitating them.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

and we need you less than Baron .. go figure ..

2 people that constantly bring the RSTL into disrepute .. bitching about a mod ready to step on toes to see things cracked down on ..

Season 3 rules and regs will be up soon .. and anyone that doesn't like them .. can fuck off ..

and we aren't at each others throats .. Q is just too sensitive and makes mountains out of mole hills .. nothing that a tissue and a nice warm coco doesn't fix ..
    test
  13. Avirex

Avirex New Member

me and RC just cleared this shit up over on his board.. I did make the league name and brought DVS and RC on board to get the rhyme league on its feet.. those are the facts... most of rhymes talent came from RM and a lot of people like pent up who never really did good over here got a lot of praise from the PR site, so some the RM people got more credit over there an chilled, but rhyme wouldn't be shit without people who initially were from RM.. and RC cant talk about stealing when thats all the concept of rhyme is based off of RM an B boys leagues..but of any league on the net RSTL has and always will be the most consistent and most challenging.. anyone who thinks differnt didnt do good in the league.... end of story... come sign in when you get over that writers block rc lol
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

*shrugs and walks out*
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

You guys shouldn't have even acknowledged this thread. Baron Mynd made it. The same kid who made numerous names and voted for himself and others more than once.

The RSTL is by far hands down the best topical league on the net.

Richard Corey named the most bland and distasteful writers.

I would single handedly destroy every writer you mentioned.

Matter of fact already beat half of them.

Close this thread that promotes another board and league. This shit is preposterous.
    test
  16. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

boooooooo @ promoting other sites
    test
  17. Baron Mynd

I love how J o o k suddenly feels the urge to flex his muscles when he has done NOTHING for the RSTL this entire season. Hes left practically the whole thing to be ran by Q and Lucifa. The fuck outta here you faggot, you're partly to blame for its demise in all truth. You dont help with shit, you popped back at the end just to give your own little faggot alias a chance at winning a season. One that you cheated yourself to last time after offering up a none-existant cash prize. Get the fuck outta here with that shit...

You're like a cancer killing the league and the sooner you're rid from it the better.

I'm not out to promote any other league, but as a former RSTL Mod and participant, I feel I have a say in it when you're running the thing into the ground and a lot of its long-serving members are being turned away because of its corrupt, cheating, asshole mods like yourself.

Eat an imagery dick you fucking loathesome topical faggot.

You suck.
    test
  18. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Baron...the second your name gets mentioned with anything credible i'll give you a call...

I won't worry with getting an international calling card anytime soon.
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Jook = Trybz .. I already told you that! .. but in all seriousness .. I don't know that Jook isn't Nahsy .. but I really don't believe he is .. and it's conspiracy theories you're working with to bad mouth what we're doing .. which is retarded .. if you have proof that he is Jook beyond just believing it true .. then ok we can eat our hats .. but you don't ..

but I see this thread .. and I see your match .. and I see the link .. you dropped a good but uncompetitive open mic verse .. it wasn't simply "length" that is winning it for nah son .. and your tantrum is way out there on some GL? shit .. uncalled for and OTT .. and tbh you're not making the league look bad near half as much as you're making yourself look ..
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Baron firstly I would like to say I am your father.

When I acknowledge your existence you shut your mouth and listen like a good chap.

It's funny that everything you accused me of, YOU'RE guilty of. [funny]

You're a PROVEN cheater, and a PROVEN BITER.
    That means your entire credibility as a textcee is GONE. VAMOOSE. FINISHED.

YOU BIT A WHOLE FUCKING STORY AND JUST MADE THE ENDS RHYME .[funny]

You are a total fucking faggot you chump bitch.

I took this season off because of work. I serve my city. Learn that adults have to take care of shit you little fucking queer.

Now I am back as Q has to take time off. We're a team son.

Something you know NOTHING about. You're a fucking bitch kid who yearns for attention but doesn't fit in ANYWHERE[funny]

So take you're lying, cheating, BITING ass away from this board. We don't need faggots like you here.

YOU ARE THE REASON LEAGUES SUFFER. You are the fucking cancer you dolt.

WAKE UP BARON.

J o o k > Baron on any day faggot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.