F--K IT. IT'S FREE SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE IT.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J Keeper, Nov 13, 2013.

1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ima wreck one of ur beats j keeper and ull fall in love with me :)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Gonna youtube it, and as soon as GT gives me the word either way, you'll hear it.

Kinda pumped to hear it it's a lot different than my normal stuff, even GT said in the e-mail that it was different so it's not just me telling myself that haha.
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Waiting bro.

If you want an exclusive piece shoot me a pm with some beats you really like so I can get a feel for what you're looking for.
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I'm going to want someone to do a pictoral video to the song at the very least if we're going youtube. You good with doing that or know someone who will?

My schedule is like this: tomorrow I'm helping my brother move. Saturday I'm starting a new room for reno, in the house. Sunday I have a lunch for my brother in law, and sunday evening I'm free to work on this.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I'll ask some friends of mine for sure and get back to you.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. quotive

quotive 3

cool.

i went through most of your soundcloud earlier. my biggest gripe is that everything sounds happy.

which is fine, but you need to contrast that with darker material. i hope i steered you in the right direction my friend. the talent is there. try not to let yourself get stale ya know?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test