Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

It's been a lwhile rap music!...Ive got a new mixing style called "Lit" Mixes, its for my microwave generation!!! Listen to it you'll dig it. ~Ghost

FUCK Satan!
    test
  2. SenatorSolstice

SenatorSolstice Frozen Vulture

test
  3. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

Preesh8it the feedback kinfolk. I'll get atcha on that link asap.
    test
  4. n i x

n i x Member

yo... i wasnt feeling the singing or hook either but man once the beat kicked in and the verses came in it was niceeeee... flow is on point... stylin all over this sht... nice work
    test
  5. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

Thanx Cuzzo...you know how it is. I don't sing, bro, it's just how I was feeling...I didn't even have a beat yet or know what the song was going to be about...I just knew I was tired of putting the filter on my flow due to random opinion. I know you feel me.
    test
  6. Past-one

Past-one ticking time bomb

shit was insane really digging the style we should build on something hit my email to talk further past1music@gmail.com
    test
  7. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

will do bro...and Gracias for the Feedback kinfolk. Much appreciated....
    test
  8. weatherproofNJ

weatherproofNJ dirty naturals

hey dude thanks for the reply and checking out my song

im listening to this song here... i like the rapping and the flow over the song... i wasnt really feelin the hook as much tho...

i listened to some of your other songs, i heard ur voice on the other ones compared to this one... is your voice different on this song to the other ones?? call me crazy but did you mix or change it on this one??
    test
  9. weatherproofNJ

yeah lemme know
    test
  10. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

Lol...it's called a lit mix....I do this down here in. Houston for my microwave generation...Dj Screw was my generation, but for the microwave generation they have DJ D~ Wats and Lit Music.
    test
  11. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Yeah man, your flow on this is dope as shit. I think the "Lit Mix" is interesting....I don't think it's my favorite but I'm paying attention to it because of it, lol....and you still sound pretty dope with it so I know you got skills. I keep listenin to this shit man, haha....different but dope. 3rd verse flow is fire....legit shit. Keep it up dog. 1
    test
  12. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Sorry to say, but I'm also not feelin the singing...that being said, your voice is super interesting and exotic ( Quasimoto-esque ) and I can dig that fersure. Keep it up.
    test
  13. weatherproofNJ

haha thanks man, no doubt
    test
  14. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

Good Look out Ace, Zero D, and Spoon, Past I will be hitting your gmail up in a little bit (some time tonight) I barre none bro with collabo tip.... Just been busy in the studio lately, but look for me sometime tonight.
    test
  15. BraidzMC

BraidzMC More Than A Hairstyle

test
  16. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

lol you should've called this track 'fuck religion' you spent way more lines talking about that then satan. i REALLY can't stand the singing in the beginning, it's enough to make most people cut it off before they hear the actual song; glad i stuck it out, the beat's cool, the rhyme approach could get you paid if you ever perfect it, but you also got to make sure you know what you're talking about when you bring up sex, politics, and religion or you'll clip off half ya listeners. you can say "fuck 'em then" if you want; but as artist, we don't exist without someone paying for the shit.

#RealTalk101
    here my link: http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...ip-cutty-reply-your-links.html#post1070134703
    test
  17. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

Sup Braidz and Atticus?! Thanks for the feed back, fam. Braidz, yes that is my voice. Sped up! It's called a Lit mix something I started. The Singing? Duely Noted. *gotta smile at that one*. Black Atter, I feel you bro. Most definitely I do. But people associate religion with God and I Love God, that's my Dad. I just know my God is not about false, dead religion (which is some thing you do to try to earn favor from God). That being said, Satan is the starter of religion (twisted truths for the sake of control over the group). It is only reminiscent of God's enemy to confuse the way to Him and make people pay for what He gives FREE.
    test
  18. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

edited the Track...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.