f-ck it, looking for some feedback

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Tacky Jones, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

I been making beats for a while, though they're still not very good, i've recently tried something new. I've been making the beats around verses/tracks I've written.

I feel like they've at least improved with it.

looking for some feedback. be brutal. its really just a hobby for me at this point.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1025230
    test
  2. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

hmmm...

first off, im not an expert on beats... at all but

from what I hear, you're ussing a lot of sounds that are really different and dont go together. what program do you use?

also a lot of them would be better if they didn't feel so... idk, light... like they need more elements to make them feel complete... idk if that makes sense cause i dont know any musical terms...

I really like the may 10th 2013 track. its head boppin type shit.
    test
  3. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

by the way while we're critiquing stuff, I just got into animation and made the corny/funny ass video about a black guy thats in love with paula deen and sings/raps a song about it. tell me what you think lol

test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

thank you for the feedback man. i use FL.

a lot of them are simple, i'll admit. the bad part of having the demo is not being able to save, because I do have bad ADD and sort of get bored after a while sometimes.

as for sounds that dont really go together, i do try to do some weird shit sometimes, so i can see where that ones coming from.

as for the video, that shit was hilarious. i lost it when you said she could call you the n-word all night long.
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

What's up is okay.

I like the drums actually.

There's something up with the quality of your sounds man, idk if you need throw maximus on the channel or what, but they all sound very lofi.

Man the underlord had some serious potential. Too dissonant for me.

You should really look into classical music. Be an active listener. Find the things you like and replicate them. Everything just seems kinda spastic.
    test
  6. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

dude join a warez site, like warez-bb.org and get all the software you want for free.

I think with better software you'll have a bigger soundpool and add more depth to your tracks... they sound like they could be good starts to full beats.

thanks for checkin out the vid too man.
    test