Ezekiel 30:19-26....pay attention people. we are living in THOSE times...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

19 Thus will I execute judgments in Egypt: and they shall know that I am the LORD. 20 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month, in the seventh day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying , 21 Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and, lo, it shall not be bound up to be healed , to put a roller to bind it, to make it strong to hold the sword. 22 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken ; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand. 23 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries. 24 And I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and put my sword in his hand: but I will break Pharaoh's arms, and he shall groan before him with the groanings of a deadly wounded man. 25 But I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and the arms of Pharaoh shall fall down ; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall stretch it out upon the land of Egypt. 26 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among the countries; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

jan 2011

king of babylon is obama...
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

What about it are u drawing that reference from if i may ask?
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  3. Bar nigga

the uprising of the people of egypt happened in the 11th year(2011) in the first month(jan)...and america is the new age babylon....
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

ehh i think you are stretching a little here
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

And the "in the seventh day of the month" doesnt get bolded.

Shit didnt go down til the 25th. And Mubarak was still the president into February. And still now is in power. And how is Obama even identifiable as Babylon. Especially as the reported result would be the Muslim Brotherhood taking power. Whose ideals being aligned against Israel's existence would destabilize the region and take away power from the US allies in the region. If anyone it would point more towards actual Babylon being either the insurgents of Iraq or Iran's Ahmadinejad.
    test
  6. Bar nigga

maybe...maybe not
    test
  7. Bar nigga

the fact that it happened in the 11th year and first month says alot...

and america is the mysterious new babylon, look at how our country operates...

the statue of liberty is the exact same statue that was in babylon back in the old days...new york is the roman empire state

the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty was Auguste Bertholdi. He belonged to the Masonic Lodge in Paris. Before beginning the statue of liberty project, Bertholdi was seeking a commission to construct a giant statue of The Babylonian Ishtar,

the Babylonian Ishtar, Imperial Rome's goddess Libertas was Papal Rome's "MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" and the template for America's Statue of Liberty.

as Alexander Hislop shows, in his book entitled, “The Two Babylons”, Isis is the Egyptian name for the Babylonian goddess Ishtar, who is also the same as Athena (Greece), Minerva (Egypt and Greece), Astarte (Syria), Cybele (Rome), Ashtoreth (Israel), and Diana (Ephesus).

by now it should be obvious that the Statue of Liberty represents the whore spoken of in Revelation 17. Not only does the Statue of Liberty represent the religious (idolatrous) freedom found in the United States, but she is also a symbol for New York City, the economic capital of Babylon the Great, spoken of in Revelation 18.

Countries were made rich by importing goods to her...

Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Which nation is the biggest consumer in the world?

Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Which nation runs the biggest import deficit? (Imports much more that it exports)

Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Which nation has the greatest port city in the world?

trip off how russia and china are no longer trading in US currency...our dollar which is the reserve global currency isn't worth shit....our country is in debt...

do the math people...this is divine algebra..
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

A little? LOL. :funny:
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Here's a startling idea: "And it came to pass," means that it came to pass. In other words, it was the eleventh year of the first month on the seventh day that the word of the Lord came to Him saying this. It already happened a long time ago.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

i feel what u sayin, and i already thought about it. but given the times we living in and all the fucked up shit goin on..

and u know that in the last days it would be like it was in the times of noe..

i just think its quite strange that something this major happened on the 11th year and first month...

plus all the birds and fish dyin...

sall im sayin Canadian....
    test
  11. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

nigga shut up
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

america being the harlott is very possibe, or the beast from the west is my thinking. Interesting none the less.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.