Eyerate exposed?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bitchfag, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

HAHA this is the funniest thing in the world. something a bout this guy and hypocrites. he just cant stand them. he just wont stop until they are all exposed for their crimes against humanity!!! DEATH TO ALL HYPOCRITES EVER!!!
    test
  2. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

I've never seen a mod act like a fucking toddler on a message board before on my life. Who the fuck made this guy a mod, seriously?
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

liars/fakers/hypocrites.. all of em, DIE SLOW. [cooljoe]
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Your not welcome at NY events.

PH will cosign this.

All the divisions support each other and all the Presidents ride together.. especially when the CEOs are involved but the entire staff supports each other.

Your not welcome at GT events anywhere.

No ones 'ducking' you. Thats a beyond laughable concept.

you are just excommunicated from the church of battle rap... now worship at my alter from afar you abolished peasant.

Its funny how bad you want to be involved in something tho.. I do enjoy seeing that.

And a good day to you kind sir!
    test
  5. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

When it's time to handle bidness nigha they know!!!

Yuk killed master p on that hahahahahahah
    test
  6. Eyerate

*yawn*

havent i made myself abundantly clear that i dont buy into the flap of your oversized clown shoes? your a big fish without a pond, floppin on the sidewalk. if PH doesnt want me at his events, he can say so. ditto for whoever else. you already know the buzz going on under the surface about your childish attitude, now its just a matter of whos going to cosign it over keepin it 100. if they choose to let this ducksauce garbage ride to keep the boat from rockin, so be it.. but i'll hear it from them. and in the end, there is absolutely no way i can lose.. i show up and yer a bitch, i get banned and yer a scared, emotional little bitch. checkmate.

[cooljoe]
    test
  7. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Im getting you banned from events from 3000 miles away from your house.

You spend hours every day obsessing on battles that MY COMPANY puts on.

You dont have 1/20000th the amount of respect that my underlings have.

I have more friends, fans, and get more love in your own home town than you.

Yeah buddy.. your the winner in this situation.

In reality, the only thing you've done with this is temporarily reduced me to a level where we are visible to the same pair of eyes.. for that you should be applauded.
    test
  8. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

If you really got that serious of a problem with me, hit me up right now and we can talk about it..

this message board shit is startin to hurt my fingers.. 510-965-8481

holla at me Eyerate if you wanna talk in a mature and civil manner and try to settle this bullshit..

if not, I don't really see this situation ending well.. and you definitley aint welcome at GT.

Since this is so serious to you tho, just holla at me and we can see whats good.. Im a reasonable cat.
    test
  9. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Lush...you got a hood pass in Davis. ha.

Lush vs Eyerate...2 stacks.

Get it done.
    test
  10. Eyerate

those are the only 2 important lines in that entire diatribe. mr ceo of the battle scene running the game is wasting his precious time googling some nobody from 2000 miles away and arguing on the internet. like i said, big fish with no pond. BTW, is grindtime even an ACTUAL company? LLC, S-corp? no diss to mad illz or drect, but if this "CEO" nonsense is all make believe... well.... i guess im the only actual corporate officer in this argument [funny]
    test
  11. Eyerate

first stand up thing you've done.. as soon as i get off conference call ill hit you.
    test
  12. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

aight..

Im awaiting your call.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

haha......well lush im glad you squashed shit with h20.....he a good dude, and im glad that these remaining issues will be handed over the phone......if you ever pick it up....lol......
    test
  14. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

lush your welcome in AZ anytime.

Respect the Conglomorate!! (spelling) ?
    test
  15. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I don't have nothing else to say for now....I'm on my phone going up to the lottery office..over 1500 ppl hit this damn 1911 today I hope we ain't standing in no long line ahhhh this 3200 gonna feel good in my pocket

Fuck u eyerate I'll diss u further when I go home
    test
  16. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I never had a problem with h20, that fool was just tryna relentlessly get on my helmet lol

he a good dude tho.. and a rider for the movement now.

hahah

glad he on deck..

Freebass, get at me fam we needa chop it up.
    test
  17. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Lush has always seemed like a friendly person. He is usually very courteous and personable to battlers and fans alike. I have never seen him completely lose his cool until this thread. Everyone has moments where they may not act in accordance with their typical behavior. This one incident cannnot overshadow all the good he has done for GT and his upstanding character. How many of you are so loved that your nieces would make a rap song for you? Well, this video speaks volumes about his character..

YouTube - record deal (with lyrics)
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i be trying to hit you.....i just did, when you gonna answer?
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

thank you homie.

Emma & Mazie vs The Saurus & Illmac

lettttttts goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

btw- just chopped it up with Eyerate. hes actually a real cool level headed cat.. we will be choppin it up more in the future, he seems to have a good business mind as well.

All is squashed.

Yall will probably see him at upcoming GT events..

Im puttin my pits back on the leash..

anyone whos readin this peep game.. we are all gravy now.

I will be making a lil' video blog thang addressin that Jee Polo battle when I get a chance..

gone
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.